Last Dance for Lance - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey moron, if every person who did something bad was deemed to have mental issues we would fill the hospitals in one shift. And what’s hilarious is if he threw the nails down, but nothing was damaged, what crime do you have? Nothing, that’s what, nothing. No damage, no vandalism. Driveway is a common area, no trespass. If harassment has been going on, as you claim, you may have stalking. But neighbors hating each other hardly classified as a mentally disturbed issue. Must have been your minivan. Think of this. When he was a deputy he had restraint due to his job. He quit. No more restraint. Good luck!!
    So if someone did that to you, you'd have no problem with it whatsoever, even though he had malicious intent and trespassed on your property for the purpose of damaging your vehicle? Boy, are you a twisted individual to defend Lance. The guy is a POS, possibly with undiagnosed psych issues, and you sit here and justify his criminal behavior. I hope you are not a deputy because you are unfit to serve according to the oath you swore to uphold the law and protect citizens.

Unregistered
    So then you would have no problem with someone throwing out a bucket of nails all over both of the driveway "common areas" of the SAB on Ulmerton? No crime right? No ill intent?
    Doesn’t change it, what would it be? I guess if you witness it possibly disorderly conduct? Where it happens doesn’t change anything. It would be like catching a guy with a spray paint can near a wall of dry graffiti. You know what he was going to do, but he didn’t do it yet.

Unregistered
    Doesn’t change it, what would it be? I guess if you witness it possibly disorderly conduct? Where it happens doesn’t change anything. It would be like catching a guy with a spray paint can near a wall of dry graffiti. You know what he was going to do, but he didn’t do it yet.
    Oh billshit. You would hit them with endangering an officer, destruction of property, DC, resisting and anything else you could think of you lying POS.

Unregistered
    Oh billshit. You would hit them with endangering an officer, destruction of property, DC, resisting and anything else you could think of you lying POS.
    Awww, did we strike a nerve? Were you mistreated by some big mean cops? Are your little feelings hurt easily by types words? I bet you treat your wife great until she pushes your buttons. Then the real man in you comes out, doesn’t it. May I recommend copblock.org for your tastes, a counselor for your feelings and some ointment for your butt hurt?

Unregistered
    Awww, did we strike a nerve? Were you mistreated by some big mean cops? Are your little feelings hurt easily by types words? I bet you treat your wife great until she pushes your buttons. Then the real man in you comes out, doesn’t it. May I recommend copblock.org for your tastes, a counselor for your feelings and some ointment for your butt hurt?
    We.... you were a lying POS.

Unregistered
    Throw some nails in the SAB parking lot on video and see what happens to you. Tell the sheriff and the ARB all these BS excuses. Bob will fire you and have you charged.

Unregistered
    We.... you were a lying POS.
    Oh the mean man shows his wife who is boss doesn’t he. I bet you just shove her to scare her. You’re probably afraid to punch her. But I’m sure you keep her under control, don’t you. I guess you have to get your aggression out somehow. Masterbating get old? Hans get tired? Poor little fella

Unregistered
    Oh the mean man shows his wife who is boss doesn’t he. I bet you just shove her to scare her. You’re probably afraid to punch her. But I’m sure you keep her under control, don’t you. I guess you have to get your aggression out somehow. Masterbating get old? Hans get tired? Poor little fella
    LMAO So a guy doesn't like mentally disturbed cops that try and flatten the tires of the children's transportation next door and you accuse them of beating their wives. No wonder PCSO can't solve any crimes.

Unregistered
    Yet another patrol hero goes down in flames and you guys laugh at the jailers. That's hysterical!

Unregistered
    Yet another patrol hero goes down in flames and you guys laugh at the jailers. That's hysterical!
    When you hear about a road deputy blowing a prisoner you can gloat. And the jailer says......

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast