Last Dance for Lance - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If he did that to your vehicle would you still think he is a good person? Sounds like he is an evil person or a psych. Maybe both. Good riddance.
    Let’s see, I would expect he pay for damages or get a dime or something. Not get fired. Show me another job where you get fired or have to quit because you acted human for one minute. Go **** yourself you piece of shit. He deserved better. You’re a judgemental bag of ****s. Post your name and I’ll post mine. Let’s meet face to face and see what you have to say then you *****.

Unregistered
    Come on Lance tossed nails under his neighbors mini van full of kids. What an azz. Lance did it to himself. Word has it he also lied. Dumb azz. Own it and maybe survive. Lie an = DONE.
    Cpl Frank F also lied under oath in court, in police report and Coban, and he was saved. Later, he was promoted to Corporal. Shows the unfair treatment of this place.

Unregistered
    How about the Bailiff that tried to poison his co-worker and kept his job. Another example of unfair treatment.

Unregistered
    Let’s see, I would expect he pay for damages or get a dime or something. Not get fired. Show me another job where you get fired or have to quit because you acted human for one minute. Go **** yourself you piece of shit. He deserved better. You’re a judgemental bag of ****s. Post your name and I’ll post mine. Let’s meet face to face and see what you have to say then you *****.
    You have your opinion and I have mine. If he did that to me the choice would be between an azz-kicking or a memo to IAD. Since the first would probably get me fired as well, I'd go the IAD route and expect him to get fired. This is not just another job, although that kind of outrageous and criminal behavior would get him fired from many other non-LEO jobs as well. We are supposed to act professionally, ethically and legally, not like the criminals we arrest. He is a POS and deserved to get fired or be forced to resign.

Unregistered
    You have your opinion and I have mine. If he did that to me the choice would be between an azz-kicking or a memo to IAD. Since the first would probably get me fired as well, I'd go the IAD route and expect him to get fired. This is not just another job, although that kind of outrageous and criminal behavior would get him fired from many other non-LEO jobs as well. We are supposed to act professionally, ethically and legally, not like the criminals we arrest. He is a POS and deserved to get fired or be forced to resign.
    Pride comes before the fall asshat. That means you get to sound all perfect and ethical. You will be the one fired for some truely heinous shit someday. I’ve been here long enough see many who acted like they were perfect get ejected for shit you wouldn’t believe. That perfect image you think you have will make your fall harder. Just a matter of time.

Unregistered
    Pride comes before the fall asshat. That means you get to sound all perfect and ethical. You will be the one fired for some truely heinous shit someday. I’ve been here long enough see many who acted like they were perfect get ejected for shit you wouldn’t believe. That perfect image you think you have will make your fall harder. Just a matter of time.
    I am smart enough not to throw nails under my neighbor's vehicle and lie about it, unlike your buddy Lance. He is evil and stupid, two qualities guaranteed to get you fired someday. There is a difference between honest mistakes and intentional criminal behavior but you wouldn't know the difference if you tripped over it and it hit you in the head. Scary if you are a deputy with a gun and a star.

Unregistered
    I am smart enough not to throw nails under my neighbor's vehicle and lie about it, unlike your buddy Lance. He is evil and stupid, two qualities guaranteed to get you fired someday. There is a difference between honest mistakes and intentional criminal behavior but you wouldn't know the difference if you tripped over it and it hit you in the head. Scary if you are a deputy with a gun and a star.
    I’m not excusing what he did. I never said that. But it’s a tragedy that it cost him his career. But you are clearly his neighbor, from AID or the Sheriff’s mouthpiece armed with facts not know to the public. Wasn’t it enough he quit? You have to come here too? Like I said, pride comes before the fall. You’re too stupid to understand what that means. And I am a deputy and there is not a god damn thing you can do it about it. 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Unregistered
    I’m not excusing what he did. I never said that. But it’s a tragedy that it cost him his career. But you are clearly his neighbor, from AID or the Sheriff’s mouthpiece armed with facts not know to the public. Wasn’t it enough he quit? You have to come here too? Like I said, pride comes before the fall. You’re too stupid to understand what that means. And I am a deputy and there is not a god damn thing you can do it about it. 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
    Bob got it right in this case to force him out but let many others off the hook. Not a tragedy, he screwed up big time and paid the price. If he was a civilian he would have been arrested and charged. So he got off pretty easy in that regard.

Unregistered
    Cpl Frank F also lied under oath in court, in police report and Coban, and he was saved. Later, he was promoted to Corporal. Shows the unfair treatment of this place.
    And he is a lazy POS who has lied a few times other than this case

Unregistered
    Wow... Sounds like you are a handful of nails away from being booted too. I expected some of you to defend this guys actions and sure enough you have. But to the point of picking fights like school kids? Get a grip dude.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast