Last Dance for Lance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Last Dance for Lance

So long! Fair well! Hope you have fun elsewhere!

Unregistered
    https://www.pcsoweb.com/Data/Sites/1...2019-02-11.pdf

You play, you pay. Especially now.

Unregistered
    Guy has done more as a deputy than the whole stinking command staff combined. That’s a ****ing shame. This place discards experience like getting a haircut. Yeah I know he “resigned”. But not until he got the “talk”. Some ****head on the third floor told Whiteley to have the “talk”. Or they actually sacked up and had it themselves. I’m sure Sean, George and Dan all enjoy having the “talk”. They probably keep track of who can get someone to quit the quickest. Sean what happened to your run for Sheriff of Pinellas County? I guess that plan was a neighbors microwave stopped dead in its tracks by a drunk asshole. Dan is probably due to buy something new and expensive so he can brag how much money he spends (what an asshole). And George. Poor, retarded, slow ass George. What the **** do you even do? Three assholes with a combined IQ that equals room temperature. Scumbags.

Cue the Sheriff’s Mouthpiece.......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guy has done more as a deputy than the whole stinking command staff combined. That’s a ****ing shame. This place discards experience like getting a haircut. Yeah I know he “resigned”. But not until he got the “talk”. Some ****head on the third floor told Whiteley to have the “talk”. Or they actually sacked up and had it themselves. I’m sure Sean, George and Dan all enjoy having the “talk”. They probably keep track of who can get someone to quit the quickest. Sean what happened to your run for Sheriff of Pinellas County? I guess that plan was a neighbors microwave stopped dead in its tracks by a drunk asshole. Dan is probably due to buy something new and expensive so he can brag how much money he spends (what an asshole). And George. Poor, retarded, slow ass George. What the **** do you even do? Three assholes with a combined IQ that equals room temperature. Scumbags.

Cue the Sheriff’s Mouthpiece.......
    Come on Lance tossed nails under his neighbors mini van full of kids. What an azz. Lance did it to himself. Word has it he also lied. Dumb azz. Own it and maybe survive. Lie an = DONE.

Unregistered
    Lance made a mistake but he is a damn good cop and a good person. He will be missed.

Unregistered
    Lance made a mistake but he is a damn good cop and a good person. He will be missed.
    No mistake....just plain dumb.

Unregistered
    If he did that to your vehicle would you still think he is a good person? Sounds like he is an evil person or a psych. Maybe both. Good riddance.

Unregistered
    As usual, non employees posting a fraction of the story.

Unregistered
    If he did that to your vehicle would you still think he is a good person? Sounds like he is an evil person or a psych. Maybe both. Good riddance.
    So one minute of time wipes away 23 years of service? Dude, go ****ing jump off the Skyway. I live for the day when one of the executive staff gets a DUI or worse. I will party that day. ****ing pieces of shit.

Unregistered
    Must of been ***hole neighbors.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast