+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    RP did not write the report.
    Well my little friend, I would suggest that you read the NP article..wishful thinking that she didnt..if she sidnt she wrote some of it. We all know she is shady too

Unregistered
    Obviously your not a cop anymore because if you were you would pull up the report through your department computer and read the actual report. The newspress does not paint an accurate picture at all.

Unregistered
    Well my little friend, I would suggest that you read the NP article..wishful thinking that she didnt..if she sidnt she wrote some of it. We all know she is shady too
    I agree. The article does make it appear that Becky had some part in writing the report. My take on it is that some of what was in her narrative didnt match up with what was on video. We all know video doesn't lie.
    On the other hand why wasnt jrod put on admin leave immediately like everybody else.

Unregistered
    Did the video show that if he kept on his Costa's or not?

Unregistered
    Did the video show that if he kept on his Costa's or not?

LOL...Sweet

Unregistered
    Obviously your not a cop anymore because if you were you would pull up the report through your department computer and read the actual report. The newspress does not paint an accurate picture at all.

Sure it doesnt...How do you sound " Pull the report through your department computer". Why would I do that. I can go to the internet click on Newspress.com and get the story, not the FMPD story. My little friend there is a reason why the FREEH group was here...Remember?? BTW he was also part of the problem, oh yes him (the one getting orally pleasured). Cmon man, give it up. it's done and he is done..BJ's on duty is a no no...Do you think FDLE will be notified??
    but anyway I am sorry that you will not be promoted now that your protector is going to be gone. My little minion once your credibility is shot, you are done-especially at FMPD.

Respectfully
    Papi Chulo

Unregistered
    RP did not write the report.
    She did write some of it big bay...Now I TRIPLE DAWG dare you to say she didnt....
    we shall see

Unregistered
    Sure it doesnt...How do you sound " Pull the report through your department computer". Why would I do that. I can go to the internet click on Newspress.com and get the story, not the FMPD story. My little friend there is a reason why the FREEH group was here...Remember?? BTW he was also part of the problem, oh yes him (the one getting orally pleasured). Cmon man, give it up. it's done and he is done..BJ's on duty is a no no...Do you think FDLE will be notified??
    but anyway I am sorry that you will not be promoted now that your protector is going to be gone. My little minion once your credibility is shot, you are done-especially at FMPD.

Respectfully
    Papi Chulo
    ****HAND JOB***** watch the video. No BJ occurred.

Unregistered
    ****HAND JOB***** watch the video. No BJ occurred.
    *******BJ******* Either way he is done...Diggs cant get him out of this one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast