Removing Threads Truth Hurts

Unregistered

Removing Threads Truth Hurts

Who’s the guy that know the mod that will remove revelants threads? The downtown Nro was a accurate thread that was 07. Can’t stand the fire get out. Truth hurts

Unregistered
    Sailor I notice that as well. Leo affairs isn’t the same anymore.

Unregistered
    Leoaffairs is now run by liberal snowflakes.

Unregistered
    They delete Threats that’s accurate but want to tarnish Ortiz everyday on the hour. This site has lost it ways. I’m tired of them speaking about the same person over and over. When facts are told they delete them.

Unregistered
    Legend has it leoaffairs is now ran by the Friend & Family.

Unregistered
    Any time one goes to illustrate the racial reasons for this hatred and envy of Ortiz the comments get deleted.
    This department is very divided along racial lines and ignoring it or taking sides are not helping.
    You can't force anyone to like someone who they don't for whatever reason, that force, when applied, only deepens the hatred.

Unregistered
    just had my thread removed ---this board stinks
    i'm going back over to sweetwater - its all out in the open there

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Legend has it leoaffairs is now ran by the Friend & Family.
    No its run by Fairy and friends now

Unregistered
    This isn’t IA complaint desk want to make accusations go to IA not here

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No its run by Fairy and friends now
    we know where to make IA complaints - its about the lessons in learning here bubba
    people can come here to learn and that is one important resource of this board

rather that then the Ortiz bashing 24/7 ---which needs its own board at this point - people can learn from mistakes here
    sensoring talking about learning and feedback is very important to close gaps - stop covering as* for f&f - as this is what seems to be the reason you delete posts for friends or your pressured.

mistakes happen, police work can be hard - but talking about becoming proactive and correction is important
    and we should all be proud of that