JZ - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JZ

Unregistered
    Put a smile on your face even if you’re unhappy! You’re on stage, a Seminole County Sheriffs Office “Cast Member”. Make sure you say my pleasure when someone says thank you. Hey Dennis, can we get a food truck that works “in concert with” (we know you love that phrase) the snow cone trailer?

Unregistered
    2020 will be the year that WE ALL BEEN WAITING. You’re out DL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    2020 will be the year that WE ALL BEEN WAITING. You’re out DL
    But whos gonna beat him is the problem?

Unregistered
    But whos gonna beat him is the problem?
    BALLOU 2020! I wish he would run.. bet he wouldn’t have fired 3 good people over some banter. DL is too busy counting calories to know wtf is going on in this agency.

Unregistered
    Let’s be clear, Dennis Lemma didn’t just fire 3 Deputies over some banter. He completely wrecked their lives for an undetermined amount of time. He doesn’t understand fairness in discipline. Nor does he understand that HE and the rest of the minions in the Ivory Tower should bear responsibility for the environment that we find ourselves in. A leader cannot continue to take from their subordinates or punish them for his lack of leadership and expect to have them loyally follow him. We’ve lost countless sums of benefits, pay and staffing while they continue to demand more.

Some of our best and brightest have already deported our agency with more to follow. I really don’t think he gives a crap about it. Like most politicians, he’ll continue to smile and tell us what he thinks we want to hear while demoralizing us behind our backs.

Unregistered
    This agency is a mess.

Unregistered

Want some cheese?

Y’all want some cheese to go with that whine?

Unregistered
    Let’s be clear, Dennis Lemma didn’t just fire 3 Deputies over some banter. He completely wrecked their lives for an undetermined amount of time. He doesn’t understand fairness in discipline. Nor does he understand that HE and the rest of the minions in the Ivory Tower should bear responsibility for the environment that we find ourselves in. A leader cannot continue to take from their subordinates or punish them for his lack of leadership and expect to have them loyally follow him. We’ve lost countless sums of benefits, pay and staffing while they continue to demand more.

Some of our best and brightest have already deported our agency with more to follow. I really don’t think he gives a crap about it. Like most politicians, he’ll continue to smile and tell us what he thinks we want to hear while demoralizing us behind our backs.
    Problem is MOST bigger agencies will never touch these three. Once your ATMS record gets dinged with "Terminated for Cause" most recruiters wont even take the time to read why. Its going to be an uphill battles especially if they stay in the area..

Unregistered
    I want to see the body camera footage. This is bs

Unregistered
    I want to see the body camera footage. This is bs
    So go request the IA file.... Everything is public record...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast