+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
 

Thread: JZ

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    JZ

    Whatever happened with JZ's situation?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hes gone, thought he was smarter than everyone and couldnt keep his mouth shut...

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The civil review board found just cause.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    What about AB and JC? Letís face it people, our sheriff fired 3 qualified people over words. They didnít commit a crime they didnít do anything that no one else hasnít done at one point in their careers. The sheriff wants to run this agency on fear and intimidation and he did that by making an example out of those people. The punishment doesnít fit the crime. Sure, JZ demoted, AB and JC a stern talking to, some unpaid days or weeks off. Termination? The sheriff claims to be protecting us from bullies but it seems to me he is bullying us. We all get raises and now we have these mandatory pow wows everyday before shift? Shift change sucks now. Nothing is ever good enough. You could be top in the agency for arrests but youíll get spoken to if you arenít in a plaza enough checking doors. This whole ďno more than being in one spot for longer than 30 minutesĒ is bullshit. The sheriff wants numbers but he canít even provide us with the numbers to keep staffing up. Cuts out PTO, messes with insurance, and no matter what our numbers look like, itís not enough. Region commanders come out and say ďyou guys are doing so so great.. BUT we need you to do more more more.. with less less lessĒ no one can speak their mind anymore in fear of losing their job or being on the radar. That whole situation ruined more than 3 peopleís lives, it destroyed our agency. But at least the real bullies are revealed. DL, DP, LT, SL, and anyone else who is a ďyes manĒ and tells he sheriff what he wants to hear. No one in command is going to stand up for whatís right.. and the ones who would are silenced. Sergeants and LTs donít even have much say.. and god forbid they do.. REASSIGNED. Idk about all of you, but I donít plan to stick around for this bullshit. You can give me all the money in the world, but if I could lose it all over words? Whatís the point. I hope everything goes well for the 3 that were made an example of.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about AB and JC? Letís face it people, our sheriff fired 3 qualified people over words. They didnít commit a crime they didnít do anything that no one else hasnít done at one point in their careers. The sheriff wants to run this agency on fear and intimidation and he did that by making an example out of those people. The punishment doesnít fit the crime. Sure, JZ demoted, AB and JC a stern talking to, some unpaid days or weeks off. Termination? The sheriff claims to be protecting us from bullies but it seems to me he is bullying us. We all get raises and now we have these mandatory pow wows everyday before shift? Shift change sucks now. Nothing is ever good enough. You could be top in the agency for arrests but youíll get spoken to if you arenít in a plaza enough checking doors. This whole ďno more than being in one spot for longer than 30 minutesĒ is bullshit. The sheriff wants numbers but he canít even provide us with the numbers to keep staffing up. Cuts out PTO, messes with insurance, and no matter what our numbers look like, itís not enough. Region commanders come out and say ďyou guys are doing so so great.. BUT we need you to do more more more.. with less less lessĒ no one can speak their mind anymore in fear of losing their job or being on the radar. That whole situation ruined more than 3 peopleís lives, it destroyed our agency. But at least the real bullies are revealed. DL, DP, LT, SL, and anyone else who is a ďyes manĒ and tells he sheriff what he wants to hear. No one in command is going to stand up for whatís right.. and the ones who would are silenced. Sergeants and LTs donít even have much say.. and god forbid they do.. REASSIGNED. Idk about all of you, but I donít plan to stick around for this bullshit. You can give me all the money in the world, but if I could lose it all over words? Whatís the point. I hope everything goes well for the 3 that were made an example of.
    WEAK MANAGERS (I am not going to call DL or the rest of the clowns in the Ivory Tower Leaders the only one who was ever a REAL COP up there is LT) rule by fear! Its a shame what this agency has become. DE would be sick if he saw what this place had turned into. After grooming and handing DL the Sheriffs positions this is the crap he pulls. But you were all warned and many good Deputies saw the writing on the walls and left for OPD, OCSO and other jobs.. Enjoy all the Koolaide you are forced to drive now daily...

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Management and DL = Poor leadership.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Management and DL = Poor leadership.
    When 2020 rolls around donít worry.. he will build up all his broken promises and pred he didnít know the agency was being run this way.. he will make a bunch of other promises he intends to fill and will continue to make our lives a living hell unless he isnít elected.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When 2020 rolls around donít worry.. he will build up all his broken promises and pred he didnít know the agency was being run this way.. he will make a bunch of other promises he intends to fill and will continue to make our lives a living hell unless he isnít elected.

    Oops...Pretend**

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about AB and JC? Letís face it people, our sheriff fired 3 qualified people over words. They didnít commit a crime they didnít do anything that no one else hasnít done at one point in their careers. The sheriff wants to run this agency on fear and intimidation and he did that by making an example out of those people. The punishment doesnít fit the crime. Sure, JZ demoted, AB and JC a stern talking to, some unpaid days or weeks off. Termination? The sheriff claims to be protecting us from bullies but it seems to me he is bullying us. We all get raises and now we have these mandatory pow wows everyday before shift? Shift change sucks now. Nothing is ever good enough. You could be top in the agency for arrests but youíll get spoken to if you arenít in a plaza enough checking doors. This whole ďno more than being in one spot for longer than 30 minutesĒ is bullshit. The sheriff wants numbers but he canít even provide us with the numbers to keep staffing up. Cuts out PTO, messes with insurance, and no matter what our numbers look like, itís not enough. Region commanders come out and say ďyou guys are doing so so great.. BUT we need you to do more more more.. with less less lessĒ no one can speak their mind anymore in fear of losing their job or being on the radar. That whole situation ruined more than 3 peopleís lives, it destroyed our agency. But at least the real bullies are revealed. DL, DP, LT, SL, and anyone else who is a ďyes manĒ and tells he sheriff what he wants to hear. No one in command is going to stand up for whatís right.. and the ones who would are silenced. Sergeants and LTs donít even have much say.. and god forbid they do.. REASSIGNED. Idk about all of you, but I donít plan to stick around for this bullshit. You can give me all the money in the world, but if I could lose it all over words? Whatís the point. I hope everything goes well for the 3 that were made an example of.
    I donít know raise you got but mine was 3% after everything was taken away like investigation and experience pay. Since I started I have had 3% raise almost every year with a few years of nothing. People that started after me have had anywhere between 3% - 15% per year.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I donít know raise you got but mine was 3% after everything was taken away like investigation and experience pay. Since I started I have had 3% raise almost every year with a few years of nothing. People that started after me have had anywhere between 3% - 15% per year.
    Point is.. itís all shit. No one on the road is happy anymore. All he talked about was positivity and boosting morale and he and his yes men are making morale shit. Burnt out.. short staffed... someone is going to get hurt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •