JZ - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JZ

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to see the body camera footage. This is bs
    It’s all public record... or I’m sure one them has it.

Unregistered
    It’s all public record... or I’m sure one them has it.
    You have to get it from records if you want to see the video. Not Professional Standards.

Unregistered
    This just further proves the point that this agency is a shell of its former self. Anyone who stays here deserves everything they get. Those worried about pension go to another SO or state pension department and not loose a thing. If you have less than 5 get the hell out now and start off somewhere else at a higher wage and get to be a real COP.

If you want to join the Apple Bottoms girl crew of the DV squad to fancy coffee drinkers and pretend to be a cop then this is the agency for you. The NERDS unit has some snow cones that need to be passed out.. Good luck...

Unregistered
    DL doesn’t care about the impact he had on their lives and he doesn’t give a shit about us either. He only cares about his next career move. I am sure he looks at this forum. If he cared he would do something about it. I heard they weren’t even given the option to resign. Others have done far worse and been given that option.

Unregistered
    From what I have heard, one has a conditional with another agency and a second is processing with that same agency.

Unregistered
    From what I have heard, one has a conditional with another agency and a second is processing with that same agency.
    We shall see.. Pulling your agency file is one of the last steps.. They are facing an uphill battle with a tagged ATMS profile...

Unregistered
    I heard they’re all doing great.

Unregistered
    Only one was able to get another leo job. Does not sound great to me.

Unregistered
    Which one did?

Unregistered
    Which one did?
    JZ and JC both have jobs in LEO Not sure what AB is doing. Looks like she’s taking a break from LE. They are all just fine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast