+ Reply to Thread

Unregistered

Ira sold SGT Tony a bill of goods

SGT Tony Ira has no connections everyone he met is from Sheriff Israel believe me

RC

Unregistered

Ira 5th grade

Yes Ira does have a GED his wife took the test for him, Ira is a ladies man

Unregistered
    Hey tool, it’s Sheriff Tony. Keep your pie-hole shut and the comments to yourself if you cannot respect that!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey tool, it’s Sheriff Tony. Keep your pie-hole shut and the comments to yourself if you cannot respect that!
    Im all for respect of an earned and justified rank. This guy is an OIC until he is elected and earns the title. The Lamer referred to himself as major lamberti until such time the citizens made him a sheriff. Your Obama guy with the stache will be expected to follow the same protocol. Although you appear to already be worshiping at temporary's alter, Broward county is far from all- in with this one of many candidates.

Unregistered
    NEWS FLASH - Goldberg has been terminated.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    NEWS FLASH - Goldberg has been terminated.
    This is maybe the third time weve heard that. Can anyone confirm or are we being funny?

Unregistered
    Trust me it’s been confirmed. Late this afternoon. It’s over and I’m not one of the jokers on this POS board.

Unregistered
    OMG he’s gone....WTF happened. TONY is not even in town. Hale is Acting Sheriff.

+ Reply to Thread