Physical Tryouts for SOS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Physical Tryouts for SOS

Tomorrow will be the true test for any personnel assigned to the SOS section, can you says physical tryouts?

Unregistered
    Who’s idea was this? If you ain’t juicing you ain’t qualifying. 🤣

Unregistered
    wheres the FOP this is a case of terms and condition of employment. I don’t believe it is written anywhere that you must maintain the ability to do these physical things once your in a unit except for swat. Which means the city must negotiate with the FOP but what would the rainbow riders know about that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    wheres the FOP this is a case of terms and condition of employment. I don’t believe it is written anywhere that you must maintain the ability to do these physical things once your in a unit except for swat. Which means the city must negotiate with the FOP but what would the rainbow riders know about that.
    Tommy HELP!!!!

Unregistered
    Tommy HELP!!!!
    Pick up the phone and call.

Unregistered
    Flash the rainbow unicorn signal across the night sky maybe he will call.

Unregistered
    Hopefully something happens sooner than later because a lot of individuals will be sitting on the desk on time out in those units if they make them do physicals. When was the last time most of those guys when out for a run, let’s not talk about sit ups.

Unregistered
    Papo, not trying to put anyone down, but in this profession you have to stay fit. If you enjoy been a fat ass (like many here) this is the wrong line of work. It's pretty sad to see many fat asses wearing this uniform like in many other agencies. These physical tests should be done every 6 months. To those crying for help, its only for your own good.

Unregistered
    I already juice up today , I'm ready for a five minutes three mile

Unregistered
    Papo, not trying to put anyone down, but in this profession you have to stay fit. If you enjoy been a fat ass (like many here) this is the wrong line of work. It's pretty sad to see many fat asses wearing this uniform like in many other agencies. These physical tests should be done every 6 months. To those crying for help, its only for your own good.
    Is funny how everything is for your own good , the cameras are for my protection until someone gets writing up and fired , the gps are for my protection in case they need to find me until someone gets writing up and fired , the agility test is for my own good until someone gets kicked out and you get replaced with the family and friends program , the yearly physicals are good for me until one day they find a little thing and you get fired for not fit for duty , has anyone read the DOs at the end they all said "it will lead to disciplinary action". Cops by nature are not too bright , no one runs toward bullets but this comment by the above post that seal the deal , be a little smart think of the consequences how can this affect me in the future maybe twenty years from now when I won't be in top shape , fight for the future think ahead .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast