HCSO crashes chopper... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You need to keep your mouth shut about that.
    Free Masonry, The Illuminati, MK Ultra, NSA, Meta Data collection. HCSO is right in there with them all! See who wears the ring and displays the Masonic symbols. They are our true leaders. Chad like Gee before him is merely a puppet taking orders from his master!!

Unregistered
    Here's your NTSB preliminary investigation...
    https://www.ntsb.gov/_layouts/ntsb.a...29X01825&key=1

Unregistered
    Free Masonry, The Illuminati, MK Ultra, NSA, Meta Data collection. HCSO is right in there with them all! See who wears the ring and displays the Masonic symbols. They are our true leaders. Chad like Gee before him is merely a puppet taking orders from his master!!
    All joking aside, I seen plenty of Masonic favoritisms way back then. The Gee and Docobo era seemed to have done away with it or hide it better.

Unregistered
    All joking aside, I seen plenty of Masonic favoritisms way back then. The Gee and Docobo era seemed to have done away with it or hide it better.
    I’m going with they hid it under direct orders. That protocol was passed on to the current leadership! Why do you think they groom their replacements. Who are the they grooming for the next regime change?

Unregistered
    I’m going with they hid it under direct orders. That protocol was passed on to the current leadership! Why do you think they groom their replacements. Who are the they grooming for the next regime change?
    Agreed. You dont see all the fancy Mason rings and pins anymore, but all the behavior still continues.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123