HCSO crashes chopper...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

HCSO crashes chopper...

Fox 13 just tweeted this:

Justin West @justinwest22
    49m
    JUST IN: @NTSB investigating accident involving @HCSOSheriff helicopter. Sheriff’s office says it was a hard landing with no injuries. Chopper is not flyable at this point. Accident happened in late January. HCSO will not release report on accident citing on going investigation.

Unregistered
    Nobody cares.

Unregistered

Cover up

Why no press release when it happened. And how come the pilot went to hospital for pissing blood and on med leave?

Unregistered

We care

What, do we the taxpayers not get to know when a 1.2 million dollar asset is trashed and the pilot injured? If you support this behavior Deputies I feel for you because your leadership are feeding you Sheep food.

Unregistered
    If they will hide this what else will they hide?

Unregistered
    So was this the same pilot who got the position after being here for 2 months? You know, the one who "beat out" several seasoned deputies who were qualified for the position and had already worked their asses off for the Sheriff's Office?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What, do we the taxpayers not get to know when a 1.2 million dollar asset is trashed and the pilot injured? If you support this behavior Deputies I feel for you because your leadership are feeding you Sheep food.
    This. Exactly this.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So was this the same pilot who got the position after being here for 2 months? You know, the one who "beat out" several seasoned deputies who were qualified for the position and had already worked their asses off for the Sheriff's Office?
    Ha! Yup! Typical. Did the one female that liked to get around in CID finally worm her way into aviation yet? I heard she made it.

Unregistered
    It happens. There was a SO Helicopter pilot down south of us that had thousands of hours as commercial pilot who rolled a helicopter over while landing it. Besides....before you judge anybody, perhaps it was a mechanical failure?

Unregistered

Blame

I don't think anyone blamed the pilots. The cover up is of great concern. Especially considering the injured Deputy and costs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast