Maxi Pad will not get promoted

Unregistered

Maxi Pad will not get promoted

Has anyone broken the news to Maxi Pad that he will die number one on the LT. list? Because everyday Sgt. Maxi Pad is walking around like if he is going to be made to Lt. off this list. I am not a religious person but god help us if this administration makes the decision to promote this clown then i will know this place is done.

Unregistered
    FULANO will make an excellent Lt. and then you will be the lucky ones as he calls you his “Boo”
    Who else knows the FOP more intimately than Max FULANO?

Unregistered
    Well this video proves your point
    MaxiPad My Hero My Fulano

https://www.facebook.com/JennyLorenz...1027572322752/

Muahhhhhh

Unregistered
    That’s all we need another paranoid schizophrenic bumbling idiot to get promoted.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone broken the news to Maxi Pad that he will die number one on the LT. list? Because everyday Sgt. Maxi Pad is walking around like if he is going to be made to Lt. off this list. I am not a religious person but god help us if this administration makes the decision to promote this clown then i will know this place is done.
    Got some news there is an LT retiring in a few months. GL with your stupid prediction

Unregistered
    I think that the entire department can retire and the upper brass will not promote this "Minion" only time will tell.