BSO Retirees and Friends - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Make no mistake Runcie is just as responsible as Israel and the Juvenile State Atty Office for this tragedy.

Runcie, it should be noted, new and was friendly with Obama in Chicago. Runcie adopted Obama’s Leftist policies on school discipline (or lack thereof) for minority students. Obama threatened schools that he would withhold federal money from them if they didn’t cut down on suspensions and arrests for minority students. Of course, Runcie obliged.

Violent students and students with mental health issues were given a pass to commit crimes with zero consequences.

Runcie you are garage as well.

How Obama and Holder Changed Broward County Law Enforcement for Racial Reasons

Feb 26, 2018
    https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...acial-reasons/

Unregistered
    Make no mistake Runcie is just as responsible as Israel and the Juvenile State Atty Office for this tragedy.

Runcie, it should be noted, new and was friendly with Obama in Chicago. Runcie adopted Obama’s Leftist policies on school discipline (or lack thereof) for minority students. Obama threatened schools that he would withhold federal money from them if they didn’t cut down on suspensions and arrests for minority students. Of course, Runcie obliged.

Violent students and students with mental health issues were given a pass to commit crimes with zero consequences.

PROMISE Program Exposed by This Show
    Feb 27, 2018

hlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/27/promise-program-exposed-by-this-show/

Unregistered

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...-by-this-show/

PROMISE Program Exposed by This Show

Feb 27, 2018

Unregistered
    And nothing has happened as a result. Big yawn.

Unregistered
    Good point about the Juvenile State Attorneys Office playing a part in the MSD incident.

I’ve had several case filings on juveniles turned down for prosecution from their office. The cases I presented were legit cases of crimes.

On two occasions I received notices and emails declining to prosecute, and their excuse was “this is more of a behavior issue than a criminal case”.

Absurd and negligent.

Unregistered

I concur ^^^

Good point about the Juvenile State Attorneys Office playing a part in the MSD incident.

I’ve had several case filings on juveniles turned down for prosecution from their office. The cases I presented were legit cases of crimes.

On two occasions I received notices and emails declining to prosecute, and their excuse was “this is more of a behavior issue than a criminal case”.

Absurd and negligent.

Would you like a quote (on video) from our former AMAZING leader about how he prides himself on hiring incompetence?

He does this, not for the individual, because that's actually harmful. Not for the community (obviously). He does it for that self-serving "Atta-boy" Scotty, you're a good guy" pat on the back.

Unregistered

Who was the Judge that cleared 18-1958?

Absurd and negligent.
    IS PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMISE PROGRAM MANDATORY?

Broward County Public Schools, in collaboration with its community partners, has designed the PROMISE program as a mandatory component of the District’s Discipline Matrix.

While not advisable, if a parent/guardian chooses not to accept the PROMISE program for their child, the Juvenile Justice System of Care hearing will be held to meet with youth, and their parent(s)-guardian(s). This hearing is also held if they have unsatisfactorily participated in PROMISE. The Judge will impress upon the student (and their parent(s) guardian(s), the potential negative outcomes for unsuccessful completion of PROMISE or refusal to participate in the program

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12