Why isn’t Ortiz on the EWS?

Unregistered

Why isn’t Ortiz on the EWS?

Every time you here how many use of force and complaints Ortiz has, yet you never hear that he was on the early warning system.

Unregistered
    Not yet but I heard Max is for off duty issues

Unregistered
    Sgt. Maxi Pad should be all over that EWS list with all his controls and stupID complaints that he gets into at all his off-duty. As for Ortiz i don't know how many controls he has as a Captain i would figure that he would just dump his trash on one of us in patrol. The real question is when will someone in this place step up and put an end to this.

Unregistered
    Incredible the corruption by IA not placing ortiz on the ews.

Unregistered
    Max it takes one to know one

Unregistered
    Ortiz one day karma will catch up to you. Just think of all the innocent lives ruined with your creative Writing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every time you here how many use of force and complaints Ortiz has, yet you never hear that he was on the early warning system.
    Well a simple answer would be has a use of force been filled out, over everyone of his incident? If his name appears, is it as a witness (most likely) Cops have a bad habit of trying to cover for the wrong people. Thinking I'll get a favor or hey guy's!! I'm a team player.. Yet, we all forget as we get pulled into a mess, someone is always filming. Then not knowing about it, you give a statement, once it's locked in. Your shown the tape. Opps!! You back a fellow officer, if he turns out to be a sh!t and is always causing the problems. Slow your roll, getting to him. Yes, it sucks to have to say that or you read it. We have to look out for one another BUT you must always look out for yourself too! Cause if your not a part of the F&F or within certain clicks. You will be on your own and the fingers will start pointing to you. People here are very good at getting the focus or blame off of them, onto another. Don't expect to be treated fair by I.A. either! Cause they know, what side the butter is on the bread. Hate to say it but the truth here will do you more damage then just saying it was over as I got there. So, as not to get involved. If lets say 4 officers are involved in a control and El Captain-tan-o is one of them. Your called in first. You tell the truth as you saw it and did what you did. The other's giver a way different version Guess, who's getting nailed for lying??? YOU! I'm not for the body cams but I really can see a need for them and that sucks that after all these years working here. This is what it comes down to. We are our own worst nightmare.

Now, with the new advancements in police equipment, they have cameras that are tiny, hard to see unless you know what your looking for. Yet, the city will give ONLY to patrol or other uniform units. No one of rank! Ortiz is the poster child for body cams. It's only a matter of time before Ortiz causes the death of someone but he's golden and he does as he pleases. He should be working a admins job in the station and OFF the streets. Put him in property on "B" shift.. or in communications.

Unregistered
    Is this another Edison High graduate who can not structure a complete intelligible sentence?

Unregistered
    Is this another Edison High graduate who can not structure a complete intelligible sentence?
    Miami high racist mofo

Unregistered
    But bottom line why isn’t he in the early warning system?