HPOA Gala
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HPOA Gala

Unregistered

HPOA Gala

So the Gala was this weekend. There were people in the Gala that weren’t even cops and the majority of them were unknowns. Some of the board members and guest were dressed like the mines from la hora loca members. They looked like clowns. Some wore jeans with flower shirts and other wore sneakers to the event. Jaramillo was dressed in a guayabera with a Colombian hat. The difference between him and el chapo is that Jaramillo got away with the corruption.

I didn’t see any past presidents, past members, retirees and/ or past board members like they use to be. They all got smart and removed themselves from this mafia environment. The new board is the worst board I have ever seen with the exception of the new president and Denis Al. Both are great guys. However the rest our little pricks. What has happen with the old HPOA that had class, integrity, respect and had the best parties......

Jaramillo destroyed a great organization in only two years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the Gala was this weekend. There were people in the Gala that weren’t even cops and the majority of them were unknowns. Some of the board members and guest were dressed like the mines from la hora loca members. They looked like clowns. Some wore jeans with flower shirts and other wore sneakers to the event. Jaramillo was dressed in a guayabera with a Colombian hat. The difference between him and el chapo is that Jaramillo got away with the corruption.

I didn’t see any past presidents, past members, retirees and/ or past board members like they use to be. They all got smart and removed themselves from this mafia environment. The new board is the worst board I have ever seen with the exception of the new president and Denis Al. Both are great guys. However the rest our little pricks. What has happen with the old HPOA that had class, integrity, respect and had the best parties......

Dennis alvarez is nit a good guy just ask anyone in the narcotics bureau yes the hpoa has become a joke

Unregistered

Before you hide behind an anonymous post, why don't you learn how to spell and put a sentence together, *****!!! I can guarantee you that you wouldn't say anything about how people were dressed to their faces you **** ing coward... You must've been passed up from some board position.. Stay in your lane and you won't get hurt!!!!!

Unregistered
    Before you hide behind an anonymous post, why don't you learn how to spell and put a sentence together, *****!!! I can guarantee you that you wouldn't say anything about how people were dressed to their faces you **** ing coward... You must've been passed up from some board position.. Stay in your lane and you won't get hurt!!!!!
    Lmao, sooo true. I bet they wouldn't talk crap to the person wearing that shirt with flowers, or better yet the one wearing the sneakers.. I guess they missed the memo on the fashion show you were a part of.. You definitely need to get your ass kicked for talking Sh it!!

Unregistered

Diarrhea is spewing from your mouth. There many past board members and presidents in attendance. One even gave the invocation little butterfly. The event was a huge success which is why you probably hate. The people you allude to are successful and you’re not. They are well liked and you’re not. They have backbones and you don’t.
    The event grows each year and gets better and better. Nothing even comes close to it and all had a blast, even the haters-at least the ones that attended.
    And the MAN wearing the sneakers is twice the man you hope to become some day.

Unregistered
    I agree it was an excellent event. Great people and cops that had a good time and with class. Happy to see PBA and POC there too. They did a great job so you can hate all you want but it only shows you for what you are. A crap talker that probably ain’t done nothing good or honorable. Anyways I’m done with you now. Come back on here with some stupid bs. Don’t matter.

Unregistered
    I agree it was an excellent event. Great people and cops that had a good time and with class. Happy to see PBA and POC there too. They did a great job so you can hate all you want but it only shows you for what you are. A crap talker that probably ain’t done nothing good or honorable. Anyways I’m done with you now. Come back on here with some stupid bs. Don’t matter.
    Agreed, everyone looked amazing and a great time had by many, except for the one that got his lunch money taken by someone on the dept, stinking up the place with caca breath. They got something for that called " mouthwash," you ought to try some sometime **** ing ass wipe!!!

Unregistered
    The event was very nice! It is unfortunate that some grown men do not know how to dress! It will cost me more to have my suit dry cleaned than some people’s entire outfits. You don’t wear sneakers to a Dance! I wish the new administration luck, I won’t miss Jaramillos stupid hat! That hat is embarrassing, throw it away already!
    Other than that, it was a great event!

Unregistered
    The event was very nice! It is unfortunate that some grown men do not know how to dress! It will cost me more to have my suit dry cleaned than some people’s entire outfits. You don’t wear sneakers to a Dance! I wish the new administration luck, I won’t miss Jaramillos stupid hat! That hat is embarrassing, throw it away already!
    Some of their outfits cost twice as much as your Walmart suit. As for the hat, well only a real man can wear it which excludes you. And, try to take the cork out of your arse and learn to have fun. Misery loves company and apparently you didn’t fit in at that fun event.
    If you want boredom and screw ups pay the crazy money and attend the PBA garbage.

Unregistered
    Didn't know everyone had to wear glass slippers to the "DANCE" there Cinderella.. Guess you didn't notice the billionaire in the room wearing sneakers, but since you're one, that doesn't matter, hope you don't trip on your expensive dress on the way to the cleaners butthole!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast