HPOA Gala - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HPOA Gala

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The event was very nice! It is unfortunate that some grown men do not know how to dress! It will cost me more to have my suit dry cleaned than some people’s entire outfits. You don’t wear sneakers to a Dance! I wish the new administration luck, I won’t miss Jaramillos stupid hat! That hat is embarrassing, throw it away already!
    Other than that, it was a great event!
    Guess your high school education didn't teach you about different cultures and the way they dress.. But since you have an expensive taste in Walmart suits, that puts you in a different league. You should be able to afford cleaning your suit, payday is this week jack a s s!!!

Unregistered
    That would be high school education from Homestead, Fl. It’s whre the women are smelly drunks and the men are either toothless or wear shoe polish to darken their hair.

Unregistered
    Any pictures on social media?

Unregistered
    I must agree that I’m also glad to see that dumb hat go away! Here’s a tip for next years party, write black tie affair on the invite or proper attire required so nobody wears sneakers! It looked like their mothers dressed them.
    I would also to see my dues go to top shelf Vodka.

Unregistered
    I must agree that I’m also glad to see that dumb hat go away! Here’s a tip for next years party, write black tie affair on the invite or proper attire required so nobody wears sneakers! It looked like their mothers dressed them.
    I would also to see my dues go to top shelf Vodka.
    Maybe they will take you to joes stone crabs like david took john riviera trying to line up retirement job or maybe he will hive u cigars paid by dues money

Unregistered
    Then maybe all the losers from pba election in 2017 john riviera, carlos vazquez nikki sears old fat white lieut chick etc will takeover hpoa

Unregistered
    Maybe they will take you to joes stone crabs like david took john riviera trying to line up retirement job or maybe he will hive u cigars paid by dues money
    Now more than ever know that you are full of it. The PBA is,the,one that travels lavishly and the entire gang comes through here at the airport. They are the ones who gives themselves raises unauthorized and drinks on our dime. Gangsta cars paid by our dues. Las Vegas trips on our dues and pay salaries for people who have been looked at for corruption for years. So, stop hating the HPOA simply because they are superior to you, well liked and respected unlike you and just successful people unlike you.
    Learn to wear sneakers yourself and who knows maybe you’ll get lucky and become successful too.

Unregistered
    I attended the gala and thought it was an elegant event. I do not care if someone wore sneakers, hats or flowery shirts- that is their business not mine, I will state that I observed our director dancing with a few girlfriends and wives of several organization members and that struck me as a little too risque. Maybe it is just me, I am getting old but I venture to say that such demeanor was out of line for my taste.

Unregistered
    This organization is such a click.

Unregistered
    Why is Lynsey Diaz telling everyone that the HPOA pays him 250.00 to attend events for them????

What is that all about ???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast