Know anyone who worked T.O.P.S?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Know anyone who worked T.O.P.S?

you are a moron. You are an absolute confirmed moron. #1 you are putting your career in significant jeopardy every hour you are there. You WILL be asked or expected to do something's questionable by people who have zero law enforcement background and you will be left holding the bag. You are a reckless ignorant moron . #2 you are working what should be an overtime detail for a lesser off duty rate . #3 ocean drive association can not get thier shit together just like before and before that and you will not get paid promptly and then when you do finally get paid it will all be on one check and you will be taxed much , much higher (more money more taxes), so now you are working harder for less. Write tickets, go to court ....you few morons that work tops are begging for IA complaints and stress and management asking for stupid things for stupid political reasons. If I see some one working TOPS I think wow look at that ****ing fool.... eres ciego y mudo! Idiota lol idiota.

Unregistered
    Agreed. 100%

Unregistered
    You cant fix stupid ... it is what it is....

Better them than me.

Unregistered
    I love the TOPS Detail and I know if I get in a jam the stand up chain of command in the entertainment district will have my back.

Unregistered
    Honestly, who is working that? There are more cameras there than the white house. Not that you will be up to no good but look at the officer that punched the unruly black guy. It ended up on cnn. A PUNCH! Do yourself a favor and work something else.

Unregistered
    And like the post earlier stated the command staff has your back especially the chief he is fully behind the officer. So go ahead be a superstar and see all the support you will get as soon as you try to be a police officer. Just wait and see ho they treat MO as soon as the shoe drops

Unregistered
    So easy to get jacked out there now **** that

Unregistered
    Only the good people get ****ed over lately. Crazy times.

Unregistered
    "Ocean drive association is being dragged into court". Mitch Novak city commission meeting. Good luck getting paid soon heads up.

Unregistered
    Has any one seen any of Adam the Macho Lifeguard's plays?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast