Far beyond repair!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Far beyond repair!

This agency is beyond repair and is certainly beyond all hope of ever being respected again. It should be dismantled. Give the districts back to the cities, give the jail to the county commission and end this nightmare!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This agency is beyond repair and is certainly beyond all hope of ever being respected again. It should be dismantled. Give the districts back to the cities, give the jail to the county commission and end this nightmare!!!
    STFU crybaby!! Yes, the former administration with help from Scot Peterson set this agency back several decades. But truth be told, nothing ever comes easy or happens overnight. It will take time to rebuild the trust and respect this agency deserves. The hard working men and women in this agency will be the ones behind the rebuilding of trust and respect in the community we serve as well as across the nation. One day we will hold our heads high again. For those who don't think so, either retire or leave, stop being part of the problem and start being part of the solution!

Unregistered
    Thanks to Jenne, your agency's drive to takeover City agencies was stopped dead when it was found out the he falsified or fudged stats to make BSO look like the better/cheaper option. Those cities have since looked into restarting their own departments again but have realized that it's just not cost effective and elected officials may lose their seat in the next election.
    I said it years ago after the Cooper city takeover. BSO will never take over another city. They will in fact lose jurisdiction thanks to the failures of the last 3 Sheriffs, and the small group of cowards that neglected to act at MSD.
    BSO has a lot of good friggin deputies. The cowards of MSD, and crappy administrators make you all look like $#!t.

Unregistered
    STFU crybaby!! Yes, the former administration with help from Scot Peterson set this agency back several decades. But truth be told, nothing ever comes easy or happens overnight. It will take time to rebuild the trust and respect this agency deserves. The hard working men and women in this agency will be the ones behind the rebuilding of trust and respect in the community we serve as well as across the nation. One day we will hold our heads high again. For those who don't think so, either retire or leave, stop being part of the problem and start being part of the solution!
    This agency will NEVER recover from the MSD shooting. Never.

Unregistered

Wink

Yes, but being able to wear a beard will definitely take your mind off of it.

Unregistered
    https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...211-story.html

Unregistered
    I sadly agree that this agency is beyond repair. Incompetence replacing incompetence. Unqualified promotion after another . Undo it and start over .

Unregistered
    This place is a failure of epidemic proportions!

Unregistered
    I sadly agree that this agency is beyond repair. Incompetence replacing incompetence. Unqualified promotion after another . Undo it and start over .
    Look on the bright side, they’re turning the PSB CI into a swingers club. I wonder if the new major can get everybody a discount on Ashley Madison. We’re going in a bold new direction straight to hell.

Unregistered
    Look on the bright side, they’re turning the PSB CI into a swingers club. I wonder if the new major can get everybody a discount on Ashley Madison. We’re going in a bold new direction straight to hell.
    How do I join the swingers club?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast