Poor Seth
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poor Seth

Unregistered

Poor Seth

What goes around comes around.

Did he really come in for an interview and try to get re-hired ?

Unregistered
    He has been involved some way in two LEO arrest and busts in hotels now? No way. I only met the guy shortly, but I have heard that one of our Captains' brothers might have been of the same persuasion and helped him out when he was trying to get hired up there in Oregon to get a job. This is not right at all, and I hope he isn't hired back here. Low moral character for the job. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Unregistered
    Theres plenty of smoke and fire. This time that corrupt P.O.S. is cooked.

Unregistered
    Another story from our press office on the command staffs pride and joy, officer of the year, and now Meth Head Seth.

Couldnt have happened to a better person.

Unregistered

Cooked

He’s back in jail since March 13. He’s been sentenced on one of his pending charges and scheduled to be released March 29. Clackamas County.

Unregistered
    I guess he'll be dropping the soap purposely just to make the time go by.

Unregistered
    Funny how things come full circle. Seth was always a police explorer and nothing more. Go Bulls!

Unregistered
    I've always wondered about cops like him and the other guy they canned that were running up the DUI arrest and stats, but yet go out every night on there days off and do the same thing. Just never made sense to me.

Unregistered

Making things worse....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's already be transferred back to Multnomah County, but I'm sure you'll post that around Thanksgiving. Good news is that with this you might have a prospering career in CID!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast