Poor Seth - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poor Seth

Unregistered

No

He’s not there dumbass - still on his way. You probably shouldn’t try to call somebody out when you have no idea who is posting. CID doesn’t have crap to do with me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s not there dumbass - still on his way. You probably shouldn’t try to call somebody out when you have no idea who is posting. CID doesn’t have crap to do with me.
    Booked 6/19

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/Home/Booking/1472005

Next time you try to call someone out do your due diligence first.

Unregistered

Dumb-diligence

Booked 6/19

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/Home/Booking/1472005

Next time you try to call someone out do your due diligence first.
    You’re still an asshat.

Unregistered
    He was not on the run.

He was here being interviewed for an LEO position that one of our command staff members would fight for him to get back !

Unregistered

Bull

He was not on the run.

He was here being interviewed for an LEO position that one of our command staff members would fight for him to get back !
    I hope you don’t really believe that...if you do you should probably seek some EAP assistance. Even you can’t believe something so ridiculous is true. Anything to make that command staff member look bad though...the truth is not relevant.

Unregistered
    I hope you don’t really believe that...if you do you should probably seek some EAP assistance. Even you can’t believe something so ridiculous is true. Anything to make that command staff member look bad though...the truth is not relevant.
    That fact that you believe that it really takes a 3rd party pointing out deficiencies in command staff's intelligence is disturbing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12