Hiring

Thread: Hiring

Unregistered

Hiring

I’m currently living in Sourh Florida and work for
    MDPD. I’m looking to move up there . Are you guys hiring or taking on new applicants

Unregistered

Contact HR!!

Wouldn't it be just as easy to contact this Department's Human Resource Section? Hopefully you are not in investigations.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m currently living in Sourh Florida and work for
    MDPD. I’m looking to move up there . Are you guys hiring or taking on new applicants
    Not sure if you're still on this forum, but please don't apply here. PSLPD is still light years behind technology and pay. Unless you're retiring from MDPD, expect to take a VERY large paycut. The COL here is cheap, so the department's pay reflects that. That's the situation with many other departments in this area. We have officers who started here, but are begging their old agencies to take them back. Best of luck to you and hope all worked out !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure if you're still on this forum, but please don't apply here. PSLPD is still light years behind technology and pay. Unless you're retiring from MDPD, expect to take a VERY large paycut. The COL here is cheap, so the department's pay reflects that. That's the situation with many other departments in this area. We have officers who started here, but are begging their old agencies to take them back. Best of luck to you and hope all worked out !
    Is your agency IUPA???