Actual working Corporals - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I said started out as a topped out deputy, not been here long enough to be a topped out deputy. If you think that they can’t start someone out at whatever pay grade they want to, you are very naive. I saw the starting pay but just can’t remember his name but pretty sure he was Greek.
    I agree, they can start out someone at whatever pay step they want including topped out.

A few years ago a guy returned to the agency and they offered to start him at step 3. He refused and asked for step 6. They gave it to him, even though he had no connections. So anything is possible if you know the right people.

Unregistered
    How about the guy in Technical Operations that has failed the promotional exam THREE Times and is still a Cpl.
    He's an idiot riding on someone's coat tales

Unregistered

Corporal positions

There are still some good corporals around and a few on the sergeants list. The command staff just needs to stop promoting people that have no experience and aren't even on the list

Unregistered
    There are still some good corporals around and a few on the sergeants list. The command staff just needs to stop promoting people that have no experience and aren't even on the list
    They promote with no experience so they can mold them into what they what them to be. Knowledge is power, and they don’t want knowledgeable people to make command staff look bad. They just want yes men. Plus, they are promoting all theses young guys to keep them here which isn’t going to work. They just pissing off their senior people which will turn their backs to the agency. Now, we got all the sons and daughters of the agency working here. Won’t be surprised that they will be corporal and sergeants here in next 3-5 years. This will go over well with young guys when they see this. Haaaaa.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12