We don't impress the ladies :(

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    yea bc you are not suppose to be....get your a*s home after work and stop competing with fireman who are hot as hell heros

Unregistered
    Fake News. Women love the uniform. Also, you must look good in it. If you have a belly hanging over the belt forget it.

Unregistered
    Woman definitely love the uniform. I have scored more pu$$y just by being on the street, especially midnights. There are a lot of lonely, MILF women out there. Talk to them while handling their call, take a few hours off and bang like there is no tomorrow. The go home after momma has gone to work in the morning. Guaranteed to sleep like a baby because u got your nuts off!

Unregistered
    Sure, until one see's a way for easy money! What's the point of being married, if your going to screw around?? What happens if your wife returns the favor? Now, all bets are off, it's hammer time!

Unregistered
    Yeah I personally have slept with a few chicks who their man also wear the uniform (Police) Sorry C shift folks... maybe you should keep your chick on ✔

Single life is the best while wearing my brown clown. 😜

Unregistered
    Yeah I personally have slept with a few chicks who their man also wear the uniform (Police) Sorry C shift folks... maybe you should keep your chick on ✔

Single life is the best while wearing my brown clown. 😜
    That's what happens when officers consume themselves with all of those off-duties. Mommy at home gets lonely gets that need for some hard meat between her legs and the rubber toy just won't cut it. Those ladies in the late 30's or 40's are best. They know what they want and don't play the games. They are usually past the want a baby stage also. Uniform has its' privileges.

Unregistered
    I never had a problem getting girls

Unregistered
    Fake News. Women love the uniform. Also, you must look good in it. If you have a belly hanging over the belt forget it.
    Sgt. Frades belly look like the marlins statdium.