Ortiz it’s not a game it’s your career
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ortiz it’s not a game it’s your career

EUFAULA -- Detective Aricka Herrington has resigned from the Eufaula Police Department following a complaint by the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP).

The City of Eufaula announced the resignation in a press release that was sent on Wednesday. According to a report filed by FOP representatives, Herrington served as secretary/treasurer for the Lake Eufaula FOP Lodge #34. FOP officials allege that Herrington used the organization’s credit card for personal use on 17 different occasions, totaling $3,600 worth of unauthorized charges.

An incident report was filed with the Eufaula Police Department on Tuesday.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    EUFAULA -- Detective Aricka Herrington has resigned from the Eufaula Police Department following a complaint by the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP).

The City of Eufaula announced the resignation in a press release that was sent on Wednesday. According to a report filed by FOP representatives, Herrington served as secretary/treasurer for the Lake Eufaula FOP Lodge #34. FOP officials allege that Herrington used the organization’s credit card for personal use on 17 different occasions, totaling $3,600 worth of unauthorized charges.

An incident report was filed with the Eufaula Police Department on Tuesday.

Now take that number times it by 100 and you got Ortiz

Unregistered
    The problem I see with Ortiz is the complaint is coming and since he attempted to destroy all the records he can’t even justice the legit withdraws.

Unregistered
    The problem I see with Ortiz is the complaint is coming and since he attempted to destroy all the records he can’t even justice the legit withdraws.
    It’s electronic paper trail with his name on it. Ooof

Unregistered
    If Ortiz, did attempt to destroy records or other at his request, to hide what he's done, then knowing our department and the great city hall will do NOTHING. Then maybe a outside investigator should step in. I'm not saying he's done anything wrong but there has been way to many people saying sh!t. So to settle the matter once and for all. Get someone that knows how to do a audit, follow the trial and it leads to where it leads. You got to remember the ones that just left the FOP, had time to cover their tracks, if anything was done. Honesty, there is no-one in out department that's not part of the F&F plan that could do a honest investigation and who's to say that IF they give the task to a city employee, that he or she won't listen to HOW the investigation, should turn out. I.A. does it all the time! You can hide a paper trial but a computer trial can always be redone, if records are deleted. Unless you charged the hard drive after deleting, records can be found. Another thing, when officers get a free pass, ALL THE TIME over actions that others have been fired for, you believe, your untouchable and make mistakes. Last but not least, If Ortiz has done anything wrong or illegal, he's not going down alone! So, you will have people in power. Trying to protect him, cause I'm sure he knows where, the so-called bodies are buried.. The department has a history of, not doing the right thing.

Unregistered
    If Ortiz, did attempt to destroy records or other at his request, to hide what he's done, then knowing our department and the great city hall will do NOTHING. Then maybe a outside investigator should step in. I'm not saying he's done anything wrong but there has been way to many people saying sh!t. So to settle the matter once and for all. Get someone that knows how to do a audit, follow the trial and it leads to where it leads. You got to remember the ones that just left the FOP, had time to cover their tracks, if anything was done. Honesty, there is no-one in out department that's not part of the F&F plan that could do a honest investigation and who's to say that IF they give the task to a city employee, that he or she won't listen to HOW the investigation, should turn out. I.A. does it all the time! You can hide a paper trial but a computer trial can always be redone, if records are deleted. Unless you charged the hard drive after deleting, records can be found. Another thing, when officers get a free pass, ALL THE TIME over actions that others have been fired for, you believe, your untouchable and make mistakes. Last but not least, If Ortiz has done anything wrong or illegal, he's not going down alone! So, you will have people in power. Trying to protect him, cause I'm sure he knows where, the so-called bodies are buried.. The department has a history of, not doing the right thing.
    ******changed** instead of charged..

Unregistered
    Funny how all the records were there, now they are said to be missing after all the locks were changed. That’s okay let’s see what’s matches up after your case.

Unregistered
    No wonder why lugo wrote that email blasting maxipad. Now it’s makes sense why maxipad took all the records from the lodge and locked the doors.
    No wonder team Ortiz is mad at maxipad.

Maxipad wasn’t dumb after all.

Unregistered
    Oh MR Starbucks regardless of if the records are there or not hope you can explain spending our money. Every single dime of it.

Unregistered
    Oh MR Starbucks regardless of if the records are there or not hope you can explain spending our money. Every single dime of it.
    Yawn stretch roll back to sleep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast