Julie Jones found a new home - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    has anyone seen the picture of Jones at her new conference in New Mexico be introduced as their new secretary? She is huuuggggeee! The Bucs could use her on the defensive line to stop the run. That's about all she is good for. Good riddance, fat girl!
    Bucs need a lot more than one fat lady for help! How about a real football team? Like my beloved Pats..

Unregistered
    When the looks are gone the money is still there. You ought to try it. Nothing worse than being old, fat and poor.
    Old, fat and poor is 3/4 of the FDOC people right now. 😏😏

Unregistered
    Old, fat and poor is 3/4 of the FDOC people right now. 😏😏
    But as the old, fat and poor officers and clerical leave there is nobody coming up through the ranks. My circuit is depleted. Two years ago we had 5 clerical and now we have ONE! This is completely the fault of the CA who has failed miserably in what is her number #1 responsibility and that's personnel.. Total and complete failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    The failure goes higher, RD's and above. Start new Mr. Secretary That is what we need. The current people in these positions have destroyed this Department.

Unregistered
    But as the old, fat and poor officers and clerical leave there is nobody coming up through the ranks. My circuit is depleted. Two years ago we had 5 clerical and now we have ONE! This is completely the fault of the CA who has failed miserably in what is her number #1 responsibility and that's personnel.. Total and complete failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Might as well throw in the Office Managers too. Many there who couldn't properly 'manage' a Waffle House!

Unregistered
    Might as well throw in the Office Managers too. Many there who couldn't properly 'manage' a Waffle House!
    You are too kind. These morons couldn't manage a hot dog stand.

Unregistered
    Julie Jones told folks before she left that she doesn't know why people were calling her fat because she lost weight. I told her if she looked behind her or looked down she would find it.

Unregistered
    Only difference is that she is fat and rich and you are fat and poor. And you will always be poor.

Unregistered
    Only difference is that she is fat and rich and you are fat and poor. And you will always be poor.
    Actually I am wealthy because I just inherited a ton of money. You on the other hand, are a ham and egger who kisses major ass because you think that's where your next promotion is. Everyone knows you are a butt kisser. Also, I am not fat and I've been told I have the body of an Adonis.

Unregistered
    The fat woman will go down as the worst secretary FDC ever had. Of course, after such a miserable track record the fat woman gets another job wrecking NM's DOC. An honest assessment of her resume would show she was a dismal failure.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast