Julie Jones found a new home - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep, fat lady with a whole lot of money. 💰. How is your bank account looking? 💩💩💩
    Bank account empty, conscience full. She would bend down and kiss Satan's ass for a dollar!

Unregistered
    Is she as fat as your blow up doll that you have hidden under your bed?
    I just date the blow up doll, she does not live with me. It's cheaper that way.

Unregistered
    has anyone seen the picture of Jones at her new conference in New Mexico be introduced as their new secretary? She is huuuggggeee! The Bucs could use her on the defensive line to stop the run. That's about all she is good for. Good riddance, fat girl!

Unregistered
    has anyone seen the picture of Jones at her new conference in New Mexico be introduced as their new secretary? She is huuuggggeee! The Bucs could use her on the defensive line to stop the run. That's about all she is good for. Good riddance, fat girl!
    With all that money she makes you'd think she could afford Jenny Craig and a personal trainer. She is an embarrassment.

Unregistered
    She's fatter then ever. I've been with FDC for 20 years and she is the worse secretary we ever had. She did absolutely nothing for the officers but got tablets for inmates. Fat slob!

Unregistered
    She is now large and in charge in New Mexico. dirty **** scott put her in charge of FDC because she was a puppet who did dirty ****'s bidding for her six figure salary and a lifetime supply of twinkies. A true resume will show she did nothing for the officers, accomplished nothing and FDC is worse than when she took over. The New Mexico gov probably wants a puppet to.

Unregistered
    I am a younger guy (age 27) but she does turn me on because I like older chunky MILFs, especially if they are financially well off.

Unregistered
    Report to circuit Monday morning for a drug test and a mental health evaluation.

Unregistered
    Report to circuit Monday morning for a drug test and a mental health evaluation.
    When the looks are gone the money is still there. You ought to try it. Nothing worse than being old, fat and poor.

Unregistered
    http://nmpoliticalreport.com/2019/02...ks-out-of-job/

Julie Jones backed out, probably realize she'll run New Mexico's DOC to the ground like she did with Florida's

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast