Comp time usage - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Comp time usage

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo 4 View Post
    You left out the part where Staffing scheduled entire squads for MAT Training sending the place into draft / OT meltdown....otherwise yeah your post is SPOT ON!
    So the original question now is Matt, are going to do something about the comp time usage?

Unregistered
    Has Tommy, Matt or anyone from the FOP at least attempted to change this stupid rule back to the way it was. I don't understand how preventing an officer to use his own partial time is helping this department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has Tommy, Matt or anyone from the FOP at least attempted to change this stupid rule back to the way it was. I don't understand how preventing an officer to use his own partial time is helping this department.
    Matt and Tommy don’t care! I regret voting for them.

Unregistered
    Matt and Tommy don’t care! I regret voting for them.
    Matt, Tommy prove to them that they are wrong , do something about this issued , don't forget who put you there

Unregistered
    They timed it good no major issues to address or spend money on so they can be party planners for two years.

Unregistered
    Bro **** that shit! Family comes first.
    I don’t bother with Comp or V, I just call I or IF period.

No one has ever gotten fired for calling out sick.

Use your head make it work for you and family. Just ask Max.

Unregistered
    Pass practice what are you an idiot. It depends on minimum staffing you idiot. If 75% of your crew takes the first hour ior calls in sick who’s going to cover? Wow! Hope you weren’t that stupid to ask anyone at the Fop with that question.
    07 Comp usage from contract the end.

Unregistered
    Is anybody taking this serious my god tell the Fop board to do something Cisnero said there ignoring him and mat Reyes is going around telling people we brought the time off issue on ourself we are own worst enemy etc... I remember his fat ass taking time off all the time when he was on patrol

Do something please

Unregistered
    Is anybody taking this serious my god tell the Fop board to do something Cisnero said there ignoring him and mat Reyes is going around telling people we brought the time off issue on ourself we are own worst enemy etc... I remember his fat ass taking time off all the time when he was on patrol

Do something please
    Why would he. They both took the spot, not because they have the members interest at heart, they're in it to take the lieutenant's exam. Timed about right.

Unregistered
    Why would he. They both took the spot, not because they have the members interest at heart, they're in it to take the lieutenant's exam. Timed about right.
    Thiese questions need to be asked, when will we get to use our time at our convenience? Why aren't we challenging management on comp time usage? Why aren't we challenging IA on their investigations? The job of a union is to challenge management. Do your job.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast