Comp time usage
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Comp time usage

Unregistered

Comp time usage

Funny story, I asked Tommy about comp time request. Matt responded for him and said because time was abused in the past, there's nothing that can be done about it, run it through your chain. Really, is that how you're running our union now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny story, I asked Tommy about comp time request. Matt responded for him and said because time was abused in the past, there's nothing that can be done about it, run it through your chain. Really, is that how you're running our union now.
    What’s the question? Comp time and CEO request are two different things.

Comp time their is nothing the union can do.
    CEO request you have to put it at least 10 days in advance.
    Vacation request are done at the end and posted at the beginning of the year.
    Illness just make sure you call 15 mins before roll call.

Unregistered
    I asked the lieutenant for the 1st hour off, he told me that he couldn't do it. Passed practiss has shown that this can be done. What is Matt going to do about it.

Unregistered
    I asked for the last 3 yesterday, send it up the chain, the lieutenant was nowhere to be found so I was denied. I did what I had to do what is the Union going to do about this?

Unregistered
    I asked the lieutenant for the 1st hour off, he told me that he couldn't do it. Passed practiss has shown that this can be done. What is Matt going to do about it.
    Pass practice what are you an idiot. It depends on minimum staffing you idiot. If 75% of your crew takes the first hour ior calls in sick who’s going to cover? Wow! Hope you weren’t that stupid to ask anyone at the Fop with that question.

Unregistered
    Pass practice what are you an idiot. It depends on minimum staffing you idiot. If 75% of your crew takes the first hour ior calls in sick who’s going to cover? Wow! Hope you weren’t that stupid to ask anyone at the Fop with that question. Que class de come pinga

Unregistered
    Pass practice what are you an idiot. It depends on minimum staffing you idiot. If 75% of your crew takes the first hour ior calls in sick who’s going to cover? Wow! Hope you weren’t that stupid to ask anyone at the Fop with that question. Que class de come pinga
    Have you ever taken the first hour because your child or significant other needed something?

Unregistered
    What’s the question? Comp time and CEO request are two different things.

Comp time their is nothing the union can do.
    CEO request you have to put it at least 10 days in advance.
    Vacation request are done at the end and posted at the beginning of the year.
    Illness just make sure you call 15 mins before roll call.
    I read the above question and it clearly said comp time. Comp earned overtime can only be denied if there's no staffing. The question was clear, you're an idiot let's move on. What's going on with this topic. Can the FOP do anything about it? What happens if you do everything according to our contract but can't find a lieutenant ot above to approve it? These are the questions presented to you Matt, what can our union do about these burning issues amongst the troops?

Unregistered
    I read the above question and it clearly said comp time. Comp earned overtime can only be denied if there's no staffing. The question was clear, you're an idiot let's move on. What's going on with this topic. Can the FOP do anything about it? What happens if you do everything according to our contract but can't find a lieutenant ot above to approve it? These are the questions presented to you Matt, what can our union do about these burning issues amongst the troops?
    In the event you have a personal issue, family emergency, or something else for that matter you are allowed to use partial time off as long as it is granted by your field duty Lt. Usually early Sgt. will just say no to you because they don't want to ask or bother the field duty Lt. if you could have the first couple of hours off.

i agree with you i think the FOP should challenge our Administration to revert this back to the old way, the mentality of not granting the first couple of hours because this is affecting staffing is just not correct. How does a person calling in the first 3 hours off effect staffing, yet if you deny them the time they just call in I, or "IF" essentially forcing the officer to lie and in return pay overtime twice as much if they comp it to cover the shortages.

The Sgt just rather go with the flow then go against the grain and ask the field duty Lt.

Unregistered
    Bro **** that shit! Family comes first.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast