Comp time usage - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Comp time usage

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    M Reyes why don’t you help us I asked for the last 2 and Mids was in already but it was denied cause the Sgt didn’t want to bother the LT where’s my grievance ?? None of you answer your cells !!
    Dude I thought I was the only one. I've called Matt several times and he wouldn't pick up. I need representation. Can we get refunds then ?

Unregistered
    Mo
    Dude I thought I was the only one. I've called Matt several times and he wouldn't pick up. I need representation. Can we get refunds then ?
    Your problem is not unique.

Unregistered
    Matt and Tommy how can we resolve this issue? What can you do represent us? I cant take the first hour to take my kid to school why cant you help me?

Unregistered
    Matt and Tommy how can we resolve this issue? What can you do represent us? I cant take the first hour to take my kid to school why cant you help me?
    Maybe you should find another line of work then.

Unregistered
    If you look back in time both Reyes were always using Comp time,the flammer one always on cruises with her spouse and the clueless always taking time off for off duties. Now since neither one is affected there is nothing FOP can do. I am I did not vote for the two fools.

You guys wanted a change? Here is your change.

Good luck next time you get called to IA these two representing you. I rather use my grandma as FOP rep.

Unregistered
    Someone needs to address this issue with our Deputy Chief, we are being forced to lie if we need to take the first couple of hours off on any shift A, B, or C. How convenient that they make this change now when it doesn't affect any of them, our department has always had staffing issues since way back when. Forcing officers to use I time will not fix the problem instead it will cause the City to pay out overtime for any officer that gets drafted to cover the officer who called out 'I'.

So again can someone explain how this fixed the problem if anything this just compiled the problem even more.

Ben Dover

Pass practice....

You wanna talk pass practice....let's talk pass practice....PASS PRACTICE we always screwed ourselves.....our own worse enemy comes to mind. We no longer enjoy that first this & last that benefit cause we freaking ruined it. I'm not a company man by any stretch but dude, I come to work...
    Drafted many times by those who don't, or worked like a 3 legged dog cause the same ABUSERS took off the first this or the last that repeatedly. Not to mention, the city drafting 8 - 10 people daily & nightly got old, tiring and as expensive as Abu Dhabi real estate. Nothing will be done cause the CITY as always has decided to look out for the best interest of the CITY. This isn't a knock at any of the prior posts...I'm just calling it what it is. If the Reyes' Bros do fix this, its gonna come with so many limitations & restrictions, we'll probably be just as upset as we are now. My .02

Unregistered
    I always believed that your time is your time if you want to used it and burned it all that's fine but don't ask me for anything because I won't give you any , we all get those email asking for time , I dislike this place but I come everyday and don't abuse my time so I believed that you should be able to request the first couple of hours with no problem

Unregistered
    I always believed that your time is your time if you want to used it and burned it all that's fine but don't ask me for anything because I won't give you any , we all get those email asking for time , I dislike this place but I come everyday and don't abuse my time so I believed that you should be able to request the first couple of hours with no problem
    Irrelevant now because now we cant even use it. Will this be addressed by Tommy and Matt or will we have to suck it up? Tommy get off your ass and go speak with the chief you've been insulting on here. Do your job.

Solo 4

We've been had!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Dover View Post
    You wanna talk pass practice....let's talk pass practice....PASS PRACTICE we always screwed ourselves.....our own worse enemy comes to mind. We no longer enjoy that first this & last that benefit cause we freaking ruined it. I'm not a company man by any stretch but dude, I come to work...
    Drafted many times by those who don't, or worked like a 3 legged dog cause the same ABUSERS took off the first this or the last that repeatedly. Not to mention, the city drafting 8 - 10 people daily & nightly got old, tiring and as expensive as Abu Dhabi real estate. Nothing will be done cause the CITY as always has decided to look out for the best interest of the CITY. This isn't a knock at any of the prior posts...I'm just calling it what it is. If the Reyes' Bros do fix this, its gonna come with so many limitations & restrictions, we'll probably be just as upset as we are now. My .02
    You left out the part where Staffing scheduled entire squads for MAT Training sending the place into draft / OT meltdown....otherwise yeah your post is SPOT ON!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast