So what does the $40,000......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

So what does the $40,000......

So what does the $40,000 a year work out to per month after taxes and deductions?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what does the $40,000 a year work out to per month after taxes and deductions?
    It works out to the same as your mom gets selling her a@$

Unregistered
    It works out to you not being able to do division and subtraction. Apply at Mc Donalds, please. There is a button with a picture of a hamburger, another button with fries on it, and one with a drink. You might be able to handle that

Unregistered
    It equals people getting hired by FHP because they can’t get hired anywhere else. It equals people being stuck at FHP because no one will hire them after they have worked there.

Unregistered
    It equals people getting hired by FHP because they can’t get hired anywhere else. It equals people being stuck at FHP because no one will hire them after they have worked there.
    I got an offer for the FBI, I just don't have the time to move to Puerto Rico nor I want to. You might be speaking for yourself or you have a sour taste from a Trooper nutting in your mouth. BTW, I enjoy being here.

Unregistered
    I got an offer for the FBI, I just don't have the time to move to Puerto Rico nor I want to. You might be speaking for yourself or you have a sour taste from a Trooper nutting in your mouth. BTW, I enjoy being here.
    Enjoy it so much u “processed, received and rejected” an offer from the FBI to stay on a crappy salary and terrible pension.. nice try big dreamer.

Unregistered
    Equals to 1.5-2 hour response time for a crash with injuries

Unregistered
    Yeah....sure! Haha!

Unregistered
    You wish you got an offer from the FBI. You would never turn that down to stay working for FHP. If you did by some miracle get an offer from the FBI which I highly doubt and you turned it down then you are a moron.

Unregistered
    To get hired by the FBI you need a 4 year degree in an area where it has a need. Secondly the FBI requires prior LEO experience in most cases but FHP and FDC does not count. Third you have to be under 35 years of age. And last, the FBI does not actively recruit from agencies, there are plenty of degreed people applying to the FBI so it can choose who it wants.

Having worked in HR and Personnel for a large agency, I can tell you that prior CFP experience is toxic waste, reason being why most get rejected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast