Embezzlements at FOPs

Unregistered

Embezzlements at FOPs

Unregistered
    Wow! Incredible the theft of money that has been going on in the FOP!

Javi and Lugo Im sure you two would never do anything wrong. I’m sure you would never even be that stupid to buy a cup of coffee with union money.

You guys were in control of a $850,000 dollars annual budget for years and now records have disappear.

No wonder you wanted everyone to have a key to the office. You wanted to create doubt to how the records disappeared.

The greed will get you all the time.

Tic toc tic toc! You better start getting a lawyer and don’t think your going to get legal aid from the union.

“Even more stories about embezzlement in the Fraternal Order of Police.

I did not want any of the cops involved in ripping off the Fraternal Order of Police to feel left out, so I decided to add a few more links to some stories revealing how widespread the embezzlement is occurring in the Fraternal Order of Police.”

Unregistered
    There’s the federal protection program
    And then there’s the
    Cuban crafters protection program

How does a oooice officer get away with claiming to fall asleep in the back seat of a “kilo dealers” car while working in full uniform
    And the. Becomes union prez by his pal

On in the MIA

Unregistered
    This post is starting off just like the Reyes campaign did with a lot of hype and a lot of steam. The wondering minds would like to know when all this super secret purchases, laundrying of cash, and misspending will be announced to the membership. Please don’t make this post like the rest of the Ortiz, Lugo bashing post claiming you have the murder weapon but yet can’t disclose any information on the crime just yet.

By the way if the only crime that Ortiz committed was to buy a Starbucks green tea everyday on the union dime I can see we are headed in the wrong direction already with this audit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This post is starting off just like the Reyes campaign did with a lot of hype and a lot of steam. The wondering minds would like to know when all this super secret purchases, laundrying of cash, and misspending will be announced to the membership. Please don’t make this post like the rest of the Ortiz, Lugo bashing post claiming you have the murder weapon but yet can’t disclose any information on the crime just yet.

By the way if the only crime that Ortiz committed was to buy a Starbucks green tea everyday on the union dime I can see we are headed in the wrong direction already with this audit.
    Maybe you should start reading this article and I’m sure its just not a daily cup of coffee.
    But just to be clear why should the membership pay for his daily expensive coffee?

https://www.dothaneagle.com/news/euf...91e46239b.html

Unregistered

Maybe you should start reading this article and I’m sure its just not a daily cup of coffee.
    But just to be clear why should the membership pay for his daily expensive coffee? Where is my free Starbucks cup

https://www.dothaneagle.com/news/euf...91e46239b.html

Unregistered

When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion--when you see that in order to produce,
    you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing-when you see that money is flowing to those who
    deal, not in goods, but in favors--when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your
    laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you--when you see corruption being rewarded and
    honestly becoming a self-sacrifice--you may know that your operation in Miami is not protected and served.

Unregistered
    Understandable that Reyes isn't really sure what the legal ramifications are regarding alleged mismanagement/misappropriation of FOP assets. It is not that difficult for a forensic auditor to piece together the flow, but legal ramifications are another matter. Are either of these talks occurring?

Members just need to get onboard and demand in majority something actionable to happen.

Finally, the actions above on "Operation Destruction" are a separate item from the going forward regular business that needs to occur to keep the lights on and FOP regular mission moving.

Reyes should inform members that if they will be tied up in "Operation Destruction" matters, that there will a batton passed to handle the day to day regular matters so static fluidity continues without misfocus on damage control. Superbowl was a regular item, but leadership should be balancing both operational issues for members.

Unregistered
    Get outside help! Fdle