The Reyes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Reyes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why did they need to be at a standoff? That’s work related had it escalated then sure. I’m interested in the audit they are learning the job give them a chance.
    If you're going to do a hostile take over a company, you better know what you're doing and be prepared for the tocky waters. Did Trump wait till the first year he was in office to fulfill his promises no the first day he started working on all the promises. We want change but we want results not for him to be there. I voted for Matt and Tommy and I'M NOT HAPPY!!

Unregistered
    If you're going to do a hostile take over a company, you better know what you're doing and be prepared for the tocky waters. Did Trump wait till the first year he was in office to fulfill his promises no the first day he started working on all the promises. We want change but we want results not for him to be there. I voted for Matt and Tommy and I'M NOT HAPPY!!
    Change doesn’t happen over night. They can’t just change Rules without authorization. That is not how things work sorry.

Unregistered
    Change doesn’t happen over night. They can’t just change Rules without authorization. That is not how things work sorry.
    Please tell me how it works. He's been there more than a month tell me what he's done? A super bowl party really. I voted for results like you've promised.

Unregistered
    Please tell me how it works. He's been there more than a month tell me what he's done? A super bowl party really. I voted for results like you've promised.
    This is a good post. It does say a lot --there is no reason to wait to put your plan in progress.
    One concern from another poster is that once you go down the rabbit hole no telling what will be uncovered.
    There may be some 'important' people coaching Reyes' to hold off for now...meaning they want protection that an Ortiz investigation on FOP matters will insulate them ----an that usually is the reason there is a hold on things.

Agreed, a superbowl party is not an improvement in leadership.... actionable items supporting mission and vision of the org should be highlighted for month of Jan. The Feb meeting should look back on accomplishments and activities including spending that occurred for Jan. with results for the members.

It would be important to pay attention now

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2977624]This is a good post. It does say a lot --there is no reason to wait to put your plan in progress.
    One concern from another poster is that once you go down the rabbit hole no telling what will be uncovered.
    There may be some 'important' people coaching Reyes' to hold off for now...meaning they want protection that an Ortiz investigation on FOP matters will insulate them ----an that usually is the reason there is a hold on things.

Agreed, a superbowl party is not an improvement in leadership.... actionable items supporting mission and vision of the org should be highlighted for month of Jan. The Feb meeting should look back on accomplishments and activities including spending that occurred for Jan. with results for the members.

It would be important to pay attention now[/QUOTE

Ok. All this about audits embezzlement bad judgment. I don't care that was the past regime they're not here anymore. If there's charges to be filed file them. Now back to the topic it's like my sister once said " What have you done for me lately?"

Unregistered
    Why did they need to be at a standoff? That’s work related had it escalated then sure. I’m interested in the audit they are learning the job give them a chance.
    Show troops they're there for them logistics hey you need some water a break anything. That goes a long way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12