FOP Scams Bella bike ride on city time!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

FOP Scams Bella bike ride on city time!

Stop the bella scam. Free bike ride trips on city time. All expenses paid by the city and Fop including luxury meals and hotel stays. You sure milked that little girls death you pervert.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop the bella scam. Free bike ride trips on city time. All expenses paid by the city and Fop including luxury meals and hotel stays. You sure milked that little girls death you pervert.
    Bro, you are FULL of sheet. You obviously do not have a child or a family member with this dreadful desease.
    Leave your hatred at the door. You don't want to be part of the solution: Fockkkk You!

What are YOU doing about Pediatric Cancer Surgery???? NOTHING! You just spewed your hatred for Captain Ortiz.

You know why?? You are nothing but a JEALOUS low life. Sucks to be you.

For the LEO that are doing the Live Like Bells ride kudos to you guys.

God Bless you all. Have a safe ride. The Paraklete is watching over you guys.

Unregistered
    Bro, you are FULL of sheet. You obviously do not have a child or a family member with this dreadful desease.
    Leave your hatred at the door. You don't want to be part of the solution: Fockkkk You!

What are YOU doing about Pediatric Cancer Surgery???? NOTHING! You just spewed your hatred for Captain Ortiz.

You know why?? You are nothing but a JEALOUS low life. Sucks to be you.

For the LEO that are doing the Live Like Bells ride kudos to you guys.

God Bless you all. Have a safe ride. The Paraklete is watching over you guys.
    Listen that's a very noble cause but the previous writer is referring when you scammed the system using other people's money , what they are doing is using city time which is fine if the city allows that , the problem comes when they use pay meals and hotels with the paying members money , if they want to do that which is a very noble cause let them use their own time and money for expenses, how will you like if someone uses your money to eat meals and stay in fancy hotels without you at least been informed, I think that's what the original writer was complaining about.

Unregistered
    Whortiz we know you don’t really care about cancer or kids you like the attention that you get from it. Real people that care and donate to a cause don’t look for attention and glorification. Your a fraud everyone knows it even the people around you say it. And you guys planned this last minute to avoid dealing with the membership in order for o continue screwing over the membership

Unregistered
    This has become a bull sh.t event to glorify a few. Something that started as a volunteer one time event has turn into a paid annual vacation for several union scammers. Nothing free here all paid by city of miami tax payers money.

Here’s an idea to prove that the original writer is full of sh.t. Monday morning when you guys get back from your luxury bike ride write a sign verifiable agreement that all the money that was spent from this event WILL not be reimbursed by the city of miami or Fop for any meals, transportation or hotel stays. Furthermore, it should include any and all time used for this event will be deducted from each participants individual time balance.

Sign
    Original Writer

I’m sure Ortiz will do that for everyone that attend.

Unregistered

Riding a bike 300 miles is not not a paid vacation

This has become a bull sh.t event to glorify a few. Something that started as a volunteer one time event has turn into a paid annual vacation for several union scammers. Nothing free here all paid by city of miami tax payers money.

Here’s an idea to prove that the original writer is full of sh.t. Monday morning when you guys get back from your luxury bike ride write a sign verifiable agreement that all the money that was spent from this event WILL not be reimbursed by the city of miami or Fop for any meals, transportation or hotel stays. Furthermore, it should include any and all time used for this event will be deducted from each participants individual time balance.

Sign
    Original Writer

I’m sure Ortiz will do that for everyone that attend.
    I'd sure like to see you riding a bike 300 miles with full gear on behalf of Pediatric Cancer Research and call it a paid vacation.

Unregistered
    Oh please Mr Body Rx steriod user. We know it’s a slow ride and when you get tired you get to sit inside the van that follows you. Now being a residence of miami I have a problem with my tax paying money being spent on a bike ride instead of police protection.

Unregistered
    I can't wait to see Tommy, Matt and Max riding bikes this year for the annual Live Like BELLA bike ride. The question is will they be riding bikes or doing the ride in their vehicles.

Unregistered
    I can't wait to see Tommy, Matt and Max riding bikes this year for the annual Live Like BELLA bike ride. The question is will they be riding bikes or doing the ride in their vehicles.
    Why it was all a pony show to get out of work!

Javi you can now do it on your own time

Unregistered
    On their on time haha now you will see their true color

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast