+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Captain Cedeno

Unregistered

Captain Cedeno

That’s right. Somehow you survived and demoted to Captain. Don’t worry, you will be home after your info is no longer valuable . Yet another poor decision by the new Sheriff. Who is advising this guy?

Unregistered
    I was under the impression that Jeff (iupa) was going to guide the Sheriff in who to ge rid off as well as promote? That was Jeff’s statement at one of his last fox interviews. Maybe the Sheriff is listening to someone else?

Again, not blaming the Sheriff or Jeff...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s right. Somehow you survived and demoted to Captain. Don’t worry, you will be home after your info is no longer valuable . Yet another poor decision by the new Sheriff. Who is advising this guy?
    Could be a smart move to knock him down a peg or two since we all know he communicates with his “Daddy” Israel. He still is in administration and his next demotion will be the unemployment line....right A.C.

Unregistered
    Hey Chris don’t trust him, he will undermine your every move.

Unregistered
    Really, should have fired that worthless arsehole!

Unregistered
    He’s one of the best people we have up top. Whoever is the Sheriff that’s who you need to align with. Just like whoever is the president, you need to support as well. The people that post negatively here about AC are minority opinions . You guys at the airport have too much time on your hands. Go put your vest on!

Unregistered
    He’s one of the best people we have up top. Whoever is the Sheriff that’s who you need to align with. Just like whoever is the president, you need to support as well. The people that post negatively here about AC are minority opinions . You guys at the airport have too much time on your hands. Go put your vest on!
    That means you’re a suckass, have no ideals.
    It is also funny how every time there is a thread about this guy there’s hundreds of responses!
    He is a fishing douche! I hope the Sheriff finally gets rid of his azz.

Unregistered
    Was he really busted down or is this a rumor? I dont get invited to the PSB very often.

Unregistered
    Was he really busted down or is this a rumor? I dont get invited to the PSB very often.
    Yes! Captain soon to be gone

Unregistered
    Tick tock, tick tock they are coming for you AC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast