New Regional Major - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Look at her Bio on the Bso website, her career as a joke. She's a glorified analyst. She's worked in all these high profile positions, not as a cop but somebody who is it good analyst. Where has she done any time on the road?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many parachutes does this chick have? So if you sneak your family past TSA so they won't miss thier flight and as a result you get your SIDA badge permanently revoked you get promoted to Major? I heard they were going to put her over the Airport and The Port that was a bust, so they made her North Regional Major. I feel bad for the Captians, she is the micromanager ever!

Question: If I violate a Federal Law, Can I get promoted to Major?
    It's the really incompetent promotions that strut around all arrogant. I think it's because they're so stupid they actually believe they earned it. I've seen it time and time again, especially with the females. And the real shame is there are so many hard working intelligent female deputies out there that dont get promoted.

Unregistered
    Apparently this is what happens when you get a new Undersheriff who refuses to listen to the career agency people when making decisions. He just went around asking for resume's and based his decisions on that.

Unfortunately this is partly to blame on the last administration who not only promoted her but then slipped her last incident under the rug. Not surprising that no IA case was opened on a Captian who snuck her family past TSA security to make their flights. She even has the gall to mention Airport Captain on her BSO profile. It is not something I would mention after a few months then having my SIDA badge pulled in lieu of federal charges.

JM has a right to be upset to be skipped for her. We all do. Just as we get a glimps of sunshine someone whizzs on our face.

Unregistered

A joke

More proof that this administration is in way over its head. Screw up in Cooper Coty but promoted to Captain at the Airport. First captain to ever have their SIDA badge taken from them by TSA and can no longer work at the airport without the SIDA credentials. Gets tucked away in civil because no district will take her and now promoted to a Major. All this in 12 months time. This Sheriff is clueless and has zero ability to be in charge. Great choice of an undersheriff too. 10 years DLE and more than 50% of the time is deployed? Unqualified to be here
    This place is a flipping joke. Screw the people that are actually doing the right thing and the screw ups get rewarded. I’m sick of this place and I just got here.

Unregistered
    Shes a joke... she was at the scene in dist 2, kissing azz. The north region sure became bigger.

Unregistered
    Apparently this is what happens when you get a new Undersheriff who refuses to listen to the career agency people when making decisions. He just went around asking for resume's and based his decisions on that.

Unfortunately this is partly to blame on the last administration who not only promoted her but then slipped her last incident under the rug. Not surprising that no IA case was opened on a Captian who snuck her family past TSA security to make their flights. She even has the gall to mention Airport Captain on her BSO profile. It is not something I would mention after a few months then having my SIDA badge pulled in lieu of federal charges.

JM has a right to be upset to be skipped for her. We all do. Just as we get a glimps of sunshine someone whizzs on our face.
    They asked for resume's after she had already been promoted. She was promoted on the recommendation of the sheriffs XO who worked with her in Tamarac and SID. Yes, the XO who was a sergeant 3 weeks ago and is now a major

Unregistered
    New sheriff lost all respect from the rank n fill over promotions like these . Still doing the Sgt to Major thing . Same shit show .

Unregistered
    Look at her Bio on the Bso website, her career as a joke. She's a glorified analyst. She's worked in all these high profile positions, not as a cop but somebody who is it good analyst. Where has she done any time on the road?
    Completed probation while on light duty while pregnant

Unregistered
    Dunbar and Irvin promoted to najor.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234