New Regional Major - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Probably should gage her police experience by how many different LEO's she squatted on to attain said rank. She does nothing to dispel the squat your way to the top stigma. Hell, if she adds the escape of a murderer from her courtroom she can be a colonel in short order. -fart

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Probably should gage her police experience by how many different LEO's she squatted on to attain said rank. She does nothing to dispel the squat your way to the top stigma. Hell, if she adds the escape of a murderer from her courtroom she can be a colonel in short order. -fart
    Cop A Squat again.

Unregistered

The mole

Stop being so mean to her or she will beat you with that giant mole on her face. You think when she got promoted to captain she would have spent some of the pay raise to have a good plastic surgeon remove it from her ugly face. I guess she spent the raise money on manicures and anal bleaching.

Unregistered
    Why? Dist 4&5 captain is light years above. Worst decision of the new boss.

Unregistered
    Why? Dist 4&5 captain is light years above. Worst decision of the new boss.
    You’re kidding right? He’s a moron. Nice guy, but still a moron. She’s garbage also though. This place is screwed!

Unregistered
    You’re kidding right? He’s a moron. Nice guy, but still a moron. She’s garbage also though. This place is screwed!
    Oh yes I agree!

Unregistered
    I saw her at the public safety building today She was walking around like she is super important. That's a real shame, that she did not earn this position

Unregistered
    I saw her at the public safety building today She was walking around like she is super important. That's a real shame, that she did not earn this position
    How many parachutes does this chick have? So if you sneak your family past TSA so they won't miss thier flight and as a result you get your SIDA badge permanently revoked you get promoted to Major? I heard they were going to put her over the Airport and The Port that was a bust, so they made her North Regional Major. I feel bad for the Captians, she is the micromanager ever!

Question: If I violate a Federal Law, Can I get promoted to Major?

Unregistered
    At least the promotions are from within

Unregistered
    At least the promotions are from within
    Thats pretty much a useless thought

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast