Tony picks Muslim Xo - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Benny is good people!
    Definitely a great person, but there's no way a one year sergeant should be promoted to major. Isn't that one of the things we complained about under the last sheriff?

Unregistered
    First, goatees and beards. Next, turbans.
    Lol, probably curry goat will be on the menu at the BSO cafeteria.

Unregistered
    Benny is a great person...period end of story!!! As for the racist comments by that idiot, you are an AZZ for even bringing it up!!! As for him getting promoted to Major, although unorthodox and probably not the best timing, since Mr. Israel promoted several Sgts to Major and above, like "I'm a Colonel....I'm a Colonel....not a motor Sgt" Jimmy. I do understand the move. He's the Sheriff's XO, when the sheriff wants something done he tells Benny to make it happen. The problem is, especially with some of the Majors and Captains in this agency they don't understand how things work. If Benny were to approach some of them telling them what needs to be done, he would get push back just for being a Sgt. Unfortunately, the mentality is they're not doing something a Sgt tells them to do, even though it's coming from the sheriff, they want to hear it directly from the sheriff. Now if a Major tells them to do something, their azz better do it or find another job! I wish Benny all the best, good luck!

Unregistered
    Benny is a great person...period end of story!!! As for the racist comments by that idiot, you are an AZZ for even bringing it up!!! As for him getting promoted to Major, although unorthodox and probably not the best timing, since Mr. Israel promoted several Sgts to Major and above, like "I'm a Colonel....I'm a Colonel....not a motor Sgt" Jimmy. I do understand the move. He's the Sheriff's XO, when the sheriff wants something done he tells Benny to make it happen. The problem is, especially with some of the Majors and Captains in this agency they don't understand how things work. If Benny were to approach some of them telling them what needs to be done, he would get push back just for being a Sgt. Unfortunately, the mentality is they're not doing something a Sgt tells them to do, even though it's coming from the sheriff, they want to hear it directly from the sheriff. Now if a Major tells them to do something, their azz better do it or find another job! I wish Benny all the best, good luck!
    I hope this great guy Benny has a job lined up cause if Israel comes back it’s gonna be....seeeeeeeeeya later.
    Should have stayed a Sgt....dopey!

Unregistered
    I hope this great guy Benny has a job lined up cause if Israel comes back it’s gonna be....seeeeeeeeeya later.
    Should have stayed a Sgt....dopey!
    If Mr. Israel came back Benny would still be fine.

Unregistered
    He is a nice guy but tell me one thing he has done other than be a do nothing. What has he done to get that position. He has never done anything.
    Just ask....

Unregistered
    He’s a great person and by far the best pick for OX. No one cares what his religion is. Go away and troll somewhere else.
    Benny's is a great guy and pick. He will be fine. The poster of this thread is a azzhole andracist. Work hard take a test for Sgt and get promoted.

Unregistered
    If Mr. Israel came back Benny would still be fine.
    Mr. Israel? Are you kidding me.
    How about POS Israel.
    I can tell this he wont be fine.

Unregistered
    The poster is an azzhole but the XO can not produce. The deputies will never respect him as a boss. He has to ask other people how to do police work

Unregistered
    The poster is an azzhole but the XO can not produce. The deputies will never respect him as a boss. He has to ask other people how to do police work
    Respect has nothing to do with it. I have at least 75% no respect for the command at this dump but if they tell me do something, you bet I'll do it....so I may not respect them but if they tell me to do something, I'm doing it, plain and simple and so would you. As far as respecting someone, these azzholes dont care about respect. BSO will ALWAYS be run with fear and intimidation

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast