Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff Tony

Unregistered

Sheriff Tony

Sheriff Tony has a Muslim XO Benny mahamud

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Tony has a Muslim XO Benny mahamud
    So what if he is Muslim!?!? He is a great guy and has earned his position. Too bad we don't have more like him..

Unregistered
    Really???? You used the word “earned”?? He went from a 2 year sergeant to a Major, he didn’t earn anything!

Unregistered
    Wonderful! His office must reek like curry and piss.

Unregistered
    This is a dog and pony show.

Unregistered

This will back fire

Believe me

Unregistered
    Really???? You used the word “earned”?? He went from a 2 year sergeant to a Major, he didn’t earn anything!
    You guys make me laugh... Each and everyone of you would have taken this opportunity if presented. Just hatred at its finest. If this agency can do one thing that is amazing, it's talking shitz.

Unregistered
    Wonderful! His office must reek like curry and piss.

You must be one great individual... I hope your family doesn't know what type of scum you are. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Unregistered
    You must be one great individual... I hope your family doesn't know what type of scum you are. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Not even close! I'm not a member of the "Religion of Peace", which forbids their people from practicing daily hygiene. Phewwww!!!!

Unregistered
    What's the difference ? Tony didn't earn being Sheriff. Actually he's more qualified than Tony. But then again, every one is more qualified than our 11year CSPD Cop. BIG JOKE !!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast