bso captain having another extrmarital affair - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hint, he hated democrats for starting and supporting slavery. He was a great athlete and played in the pig bowl. Great detective and you should know all of this but you dont! Don't keep posting you are a detective crakka! Not Jackie Gleeson dammit!
    Det. Big Trev. G. Lol

Unregistered

Trevor

Det. Big Trev. G. Lol
    No !!!!! But they did play at the pig bowl same as chick and Bill Hawley great guys!!

Unregistered

The answer is

No !!!!! But they did play at the pig bowl same as chick and Bill Hawley great guys!!
    Mike Vadnal!!!! Great 👍 investigator.

Unregistered
    He’s not a loser. He’s actually a very respectful and humble good kid. Whoever the wife is was one dumb girl for leaving him for that pile of sh!t. But in time she was will figure like all dumb girls do.
    The guy is an arrogant asshole. I can only imagine what he was like behind closed doors. No woman leaves a “good and respectful” man. But since you know him so well, perhaps you should get with him and find out for yourself. Make sure he’s on his meds though.

Unregistered

Agreed

The guy is an arrogant asshole. I can only imagine what he was like behind closed doors. No woman leaves a “good and respectful” man. But since you know him so well, perhaps you should get with him and find out for yourself. Make sure he’s on his meds though.
    Not only is he an asshole but he writes his reports like a two yr old. We laugh when we read them. Thank God he doesnt have to think much as a SWAT guy.

Unregistered
    Not only is he an asshole but he writes his reports like a two yr old. We laugh when we read them. Thank God he doesnt have to think much as a SWAT guy.
    Please reveal this SWAT pu$$y

Unregistered
    Please reveal this SWAT pu$$y
    I’m no fan of SWAT I think they were given way too much credit under the last regime. But compared to the fat useless lazy f&cks on the 2nd floor of the PSB, I’ll take he SWAT guys any day of the week.

Unregistered
    The swat guy was shaggin up with a nurse at north Broward. The wife found out and left his nasty ass. Poor girl used to cry all night at work and the ass would call her and demand that she type all his alphas. And she would!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112