bso captain having another extrmarital affair - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some have been saying that he's been banging the little blonde on Police Women of Broward County, the one that always yells "Hands"
    SSShhhh, don't let that get out Superman might have a hissy fit.

Unregistered
    Speaking of, that may be an accurate depiction of the ex husband

Unregistered
    A Stupid moron!
    Am I, sticks and stones sissy boy!!!!!!!! Don’t you have somebody’s wife to bang loser?

Unregistered

Hands Hands Hands

Hands only bangs brass. No brass no banging. She's got to get promoted somehow.

Unregistered
    Am I, sticks and stones sissy boy!!!!!!!! Don’t you have somebody’s wife to bang loser?
    Yes I do and I just did yours, thanks for asking!!

Unregistered
    Yes I do and I just did yours, thanks for asking!!
    Way to keep it classy, boy you gotta love this promotion. Get the popcorn out.

Unregistered
    That’s why it is strictly against policy in every agencie to bang a subordinate, and even in most private sector jobs. Not to mention adultery is still a crime per state statue.
    But let’s celebrate it and promote the guy doing these vile things.
    Way to go new Sheriff.
    Wow, I didn't realize all of this. You are right, I've changed my mind. He should have never been promoted to Major. I love the way this Alpha Male operates, he should have been promoted to Colonel. I'm gonna have a drink to him and bang the guys wife down the street !!!!

Unregistered
    Wow, I didn't realize all of this. You are right, I've changed my mind. He should have never been promoted to Major. I love the way this Alpha Male operates, he should have been promoted to Colonel. I'm gonna have a drink to him and bang the guys wife down the street !!!!
    Alpha male? You obviously don’t know this guy. Alpha males don’t cry on porches and beg for their job because they sucked up to the wrong candidate. Just an observation. Lest any of you forgot that embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Way to keep it classy, boy you gotta love this promotion. Get the popcorn out.
    Well the way I see it I’m just trying to be as classy as your significant other. Boy can she talk dirty!

Unregistered
    Well the way I see it I’m just trying to be as classy as your significant other. Boy can she talk dirty!
    She? She’s got a ten inch d!ck!!!!!! How’s your azz feel?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast