bso captain having another extrmarital affair
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

bso captain having another extrmarital affair

Unregistered

Swat deputys WIFE the latest betrayal

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Praising the Nazis and collecting memorabilia is not a crime in America. Cheating on your wife with a city official and the wife of deputy who works for you is not a crime either! The fact that this reprobate was actually promoted to major is also not a crime! Who recommended RS to the Sheriff for promotion?

Unregistered
    Praising the Nazis and collecting memorabilia is not a crime in America. Cheating on your wife with a city official and the wife of deputy who works for you is not a crime either! The fact that this reprobate was actually promoted to major is also not a crime! Who recommended RS to the Sheriff for promotion?
    I don’t know, but I guarantee they’re regretting it now.

You see if nothing is done and by nothing we mean he’s stays where they put him, then the new Sheriff loses his credibility immediately.

We will know whether this sheriff means what he says by accountability soon enough.

Unregistered

You see if nothing is done and by nothing we mean he’s stays where they put him, then the new Sheriff loses his credibility immediately.

We will know whether this sheriff means what he says by accountability soon enough.
    This Sheriff is a moron. He’s worried about what kind of car he drives and new paint and furniture on the 5th floor. Clueless!!! Hahaha!

Unregistered

Sgt Tony lost it already. Amazing leader. He listens to the wrong people that dont know anything as usual

Unregistered
    Under Florida Statute §798.01, whoever lives in an open state of adultery shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. .

Unregistered

he should look at his driver. is there a rule against taking care of business? what about private collectables? or belonging to certain organizations? heil!

Unregistered
    What the hell, move on. Who cares who he is sleeping with and if the SWAT guy allows it. So be it. Move on

Unregistered
    Don't you guys have a fund raiser to get ready for

Unregistered

Open state of adultry

Under Florida Statute §798.01, whoever lives in an open state of adultery shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. .
    Holy sheet can you imagine the look on lover boys face when he gets arrested for adultery!!!? Hope they don't find his swastika key chain when prisoner inventory time happens!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast