Ortiz Marine Patrol $100 an hour Overtime Scam
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ortiz Marine Patrol $100 an hour Overtime Scam

Who is monitoring this scammer? The overtime is supposed to go for officers not a over paid ass o. No wonder the other day Wywood call lasted so long.

Unregistered
    Email a local investigative reporter so they can get this out and city hall can do something about it.

Unregistered
    I put in one hour of overtime for a late arrest and I get a ear full of bs. This MF puts in 30-40 hours of overtime a pay period at $100 an hour and nothing happens.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Email a local investigative reporter so they can get this out and city hall can do something about it.
    Crespo will be the man for the job. Ortiz is the biggest city scammer. Who is approving this? They should be held accountable. Because an LT or sgt can do the job for less.

Unregistered
    Why are you guys talking so much shit wow, we talk about staff and their hater juice. But it appears that the hater fruit punch has spilled over and now Patrol is all over it. Who cares if Ortiz is making $100 or $150 dollars an hour, why don’t you guys see the big picture the more he makes the more we can all make at the end of the day. What is good for one is good for all last time I checked Ortiz hooks up his people may they be Sgt or Ofc. So invite Ortiz to make the money just we can all use a little extra money.

Can’t wait for them Marlin games and Ultra at the MDPD new offduty rate, this is what we should be focusing on not Ortiz.

Unregistered
    Why are you guys talking so much shit wow, we talk about staff and their hater juice. But it appears that the hater fruit punch has spilled over and now Patrol is all over it. Who cares if Ortiz is making $100 or $150 dollars an hour, why don’t you guys see the big picture the more he makes the more we can all make at the end of the day. What is good for one is good for all last time I checked Ortiz hooks up his people may they be Sgt or Ofc. So invite Ortiz to make the money just we can all use a little extra money.

Can’t wait for them Marlin games and Ultra at the MDPD new offduty rate, this is what we should be focusing on not Ortiz.
    WRONG! Overtime is budgeted and accounted for he’s just taking all the cookies for himself at a higher pay rate. I haven’t seen overtime in over 3 years where I am at and at my rank. This is bs

Unregistered
    Maybe it’s time for you to leave the unit or position you are in or at. Like I said their is plenty of work out here and a very good pay rate. Plus where have you been hiding at Sibirea have you missed the memos staying MDPD rate is what Ultra, Marlins, Adrian Arts Center are paying.

Unregistered
    Helped get rid of all the veterans and is still doing it, untouchable and the rest of the staff w their thumbs up their ...

Unregistered
    Damn! Y despues se quejan que no hay billete.

Unregistered
    Helped get rid of all the veterans and is still doing it, untouchable and the rest of the staff w their thumbs up their ...
    Don’t worry audits and misuse of union funds won’t make him untouchable. He’s stolen and he knows it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast