FIU Brass
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FIU Brass

Unregistered
    Benny is a great guy; a cop’s cop. Unfortunately alcohol was involved... and things went to poop fast. He was wrong no matter how to look at it.

Unregistered
    I knew it would not take long before the gossip posse that loiters on this site would put up this unfortunate episode and would open it up for discussion.
    To all the naysayers that may come and judge here for days, get this stright, you were not there, you do not know what happened and you do not know what led to that altercation.
    This much we do know. Benny Guerrero is a cop’s cop, In his 30 year career here at MDPD he worked in very prestigious units, including SRT and the Public Corruption Bureau. He pulled himself by his boot straps and became an attorney in his 50s when most of us are content with sitting and waiting for retirement. Another thing you may not know is how he lit up a room everytime he showed up and how much all the many friends he has to this day appreciate his friendship and wish him well..
    We pray Ben puts this incident behind him soon and recovers. We are are all pulling for you Benny.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I knew it would not take long before the gossip posse that loiters on this site would put up this unfortunate episode and would open it up for discussion.
    To all the naysayers that may come and judge here for days, get this stright, you were not there, you do not know what happened and you do not know what led to that altercation.
    This much we do know. Benny Guerrero is a cop’s cop, In his 30 year career here at MDPD he worked in very prestigious units, including SRT and the Public Corruption Bureau. He pulled himself by his boot straps and became an attorney in his 50s when most of us are content with sitting and waiting for retirement. Another thing you may not know is how he lit up a room everytime he showed up and how much all the many friends he has to this day appreciate his friendship and wish him well..
    We pray Ben puts this incident behind him soon and recovers. We are are all pulling for you Benny.
    Very well stated. I worked with Benny for many years. Great cop and even better friend. I learned a lot from him and truly appreciated his guidance.

Unregistered
    Well said! I don't believe that a man with this much law enforcement experience would intentionally batter 3 officers. No way, no how. This became a matter of ego's and personally I believe this could've been handled without having him charged as a criminal. A subject who flees for a crime or is trying to avoid capture and batters an officers deserves to be charged accordingly. In my opinion these are 3 junior officers that took this way to personal and need to use more common sense.

Unregistered
    Don’t know him but, looks like the alcohol made him go alpha hotel. Casas however, one of are great Majors, very missed.

Unregistered

Small Potatoes FIU

Great try to mitigate the obvious here Mr Casas. Whether he is a great guy or not, it doesn’t change the fact that he messed up. We all mess up, but don’t come on here and slam people for stating the facts. He was arrested. Do you suggest that the arresting cops are less great because they arrested another cop? Just curious.

Unregistered
    Great try to mitigate the obvious here Mr Casas. Whether he is a great guy or not, it doesn’t change the fact that he messed up. We all mess up, but don’t come on here and slam people for stating the facts. He was arrested. Do you suggest that the arresting cops are less great because they arrested another cop? Just curious.
    He must have really been overboard to get 39’d. Was it battery on a PO?

Unregistered
    Listen you little weasel, that is not Chief Casas telling it to you like it is. That is one of Ben Guerrero’s many friends sticking up for him until we know all the facts. I know plenty of young cops who will start a fight at the drop of a hat. Perhaps they disrespected Benny. Who knows what kind of issue he may be having. I can tell you this, I would take Benny as a partner on the road any day of the week instead of some little hateful coward with an axe to grind against one of our own. Stick your little gossip link where the sun don’t shine.

Unregistered
    Listen you little weasel, that is not Chief Casas telling it to you like it is. That is one of Ben Guerrero’s many friends sticking up for him until we know all the facts. I know plenty of young cops who will start a fight at the drop of a hat. Perhaps they disrespected Benny. Who knows what kind of issue he may be having. I can tell you this, I would take Benny as a partner on the road any day of the week instead of some little hateful coward with an axe to grind against one of our own. Stick your little gossip link where the sun don’t shine.

He refused to leave, they were gonna make him leave. He decided to throw blows, he lost. End of story. That's what happens when you think your **** is bigger than the officer that shows up on call involving yourself.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast