2020 !! It's on. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Lamer 2020.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is this guy? Seriously I have no personal issue with him but who is he and what has he done to be Sheriff?
    Historically when a Sheriff is replaced the replacement doesn't run. It's a gentleman's agreement that they are there to run the agency for the people not build a platform.
    Surely there was someone else with more experience that Desantis could have chosen with the help of the FSA. I believe Isreal to be the problem, I'm not defending him at all and was glad to see the boot given. I'm just confused by what makes Tony "The Guy".
    Just random thoughts of a deputy NOT in Broward and a voter of Desantis
    Best of luck brothers and sisters.
    "Historically when a Sheriff is replaced the replacement doesn't run...!?!"
    What 'Back Asswards' source of history are you getting your info from, CNN?

Ken Jenne was appointed to replace Ron Cochran, and Al Lamberti was appointed to replace Jenne. They both ran at the end of their appointments you retard

Unregistered
    "Sheriff Tony told the Sun-Sentinel today that he is running in 2020 as a democrat. Yeah, we know he switched parties; just like his predecessor. What was his name again?"

Where did you get your information that he switched parties deputy?
    Just mentioned it on the channark 7 news. He switching to handoutcrat. Republican party is finished.

Unregistered
    Silly Willie 2020!!!!

Unregistered
    I’m not deputy, I’m a retired civilian employee. During a decade working at BSO I met and interacted with many people with the talent and leadership skills necessary to run the agency. I personally think that Scot Israel and Gregory Tony should both stand down and someone with proven leadership skills and experience within the agency should stand up. I personally don’t care which political party. Broward deserves real professional leadership at the Sheriff’s Office.

Unregistered
    I’m not deputy, I’m a retired civilian employee. During a decade working at BSO I met and interacted with many people with the talent and leadership skills necessary to run the agency. I personally think that Scot Israel and Gregory Tony should both stand down and someone with proven leadership skills and experience within the agency should stand up. I personally don’t care which political party. Broward deserves real professional leadership at the Sheriff’s Office.
    We already tried that with Lamberti. The problem with the leadership here is that its been cancerous for too long, and although cancer is very effective at doing what it does, it can not cure itself.

Unregistered
    More to come Pollock, Santiago Vazquez, Jimmy Fondo and Israel may run as dems, Nanney from MDPD is running as an independant and some other Dade guy as a republican

Unregistered

Thanks for the correction.

"Historically when a Sheriff is replaced the replacemeunt doesn't run...!?!"
    What 'Back Asswards' source of history are you getting your info from, CNN?

Ken Jenne was appointed to replace Ron Cochran, and Al Lamberti was appointed to replace Jenne. They both ran at the end of their appointments you retard
    Wow, CNN and Retard?
    Maybe they have done that in south Florida, if so I stand corrected.As I said I'm not from/in Broward and it hasn't been that way in other parts of the state. Still not sure Tony is the right guy.
    Appreciate your Broward coward keyboard commando assbag response and correction.
    Again be good luck and be safe brothers and sisters.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Tony is off to a good start. Still a few more key people to go but it's getting there. Having the Fort Lauderdale crew gone is a relief. Morale is better, no doubt about that

Unregistered
    Sheriff Tony is off to a good start. Still a few more key people to go but it's getting there. Having the Fort Lauderdale crew gone is a relief. Morale is better, no doubt about that
    Morale is better. Ha...All of his picks pushed Isreals vision. The same amazing leaders were at the helm when we went down hill. None stood up to anyone. Instead they sucked up and let us fail. I will be running for Sheriff when I get my time in. Yes I am a jerk but we will get back to police work without the circus in tow.

Be Safe

Green Machine

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast