Big raise - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big raise

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They rather increase the starting salary. Or like JJ did, write letters to other agencies to stop hiring us.
    More evidence that the fat woman was the absolute worst secretary we ever had. Her greatest accomplishment was giving inmates tablets and officers nothing. What a do nothing, overpaid bureaucrat.

Unregistered
    More evidence that the fat woman was the absolute worst secretary we ever had. Her greatest accomplishment was giving inmates tablets and officers nothing. What a do nothing, overpaid bureaucrat.
    She always wondered why CO's kept quitting FDOC in droves but fails to realize that fixing the absurd low pay will fix the retention and recruitment problem.

Unregistered
    She always wondered why CO's kept quitting FDOC in droves but fails to realize that fixing the absurd low pay will fix the retention and recruitment problem.
    The fat woman knew that everyone was underpaid, she just didn't give a hoot. As long as her fat ass got overpaid that's all that matter to the fat woman.

Unregistered
    Desantis giving the teachers of Florida a big raise. And us, we get nothing. So, I called PBA and quit. Now I have an extra $18 plus biweekly. And don't tell me that if I get in trouble, I will be sorry. The only thing I am sorry is that I should have quit the useless union sooner.
    PBA is not a Union. It is a Collective Bargaining Unit. There is a big difference.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123