Big raise
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big raise

Unregistered

Big raise

Desantis giving the teachers of Florida a big raise. And us, we get nothing. So, I called PBA and quit. Now I have an extra $18 plus biweekly. And don't tell me that if I get in trouble, I will be sorry. The only thing I am sorry is that I should have quit the useless union sooner.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Desantis giving the teachers of Florida a big raise. And us, we get nothing. So, I called PBA and quit. Now I have an extra $18 plus biweekly. And don't tell me that if I get in trouble, I will be sorry. The only thing I am sorry is that I should have quit the useless union sooner.
    Quit years ago, they are horrible. PBA and the Teamsters are worthless. Save your $$$

Unregistered
    I agree.not enough members to make a difference.the politicians know this

Unregistered
    PBA is about the most useless lobbying group ever, evidenced by the lack of raises and ongoing tradition of many decades of lousy pay by the FDOC. It is either totally incompetent or in bed with the politicians. The members dues are used to fund nice paychecks for PBA lobbyists to do nothing. Save your money for retirement because the pension will not amount to much given the low pay at FDOC.

Unregistered
    I am completely convinced that there is an agreement in Tally with all the rat bas$ard politicians to rarely give us a pay raise, thus forcing officers to quit after a couple years. And then they will hire a batch of newbees and the cycle continues. Tally will never have to payout a retirement check again. My office is hemorrhaging people and soon there will be few left. The attrition rate is incredible and there is no help in sight.

Unregistered
    Maybe that is true. Also, I think there is a agreement between our leadership and PBA. As of last Friday, there are no member's in my office. As soon as the Governors budget came out, the last two quit.

Unregistered
    Only a fool would be a member of PBA. They rate a big F.

Unregistered
    As they say on the FHP site, " what rock is Matt Puckett hiding under"? He has fallen off the face of the earth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As they say on the FHP site, " what rock is Matt Puckett hiding under"? He has fallen off the face of the earth.
    And laughing all the way to the bank

Unregistered
    If you give (p)lease (b)eg (a)gain a dime, you are stupid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast