Disappearing K9s

Unregistered

Disappearing K9s

First Brown now Reaves. Where has he been? Anyone know?🤔

Unregistered
    Does anyone really care? Maybe he’s at regionals. Wherever he is, it’s his business and not ours.

Unregistered
    He puts his business out there for the world to see and regionals isn’t a month long. His ego is catching up to him I’d venture to guess. Jus like Brown

Unregistered
    Y'all are so damn stupid. Fake news? This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. Yeah bc someone would make some shit up incriminating themselves about this or that to stay relevant. It's like a damn soap opera. Sounds to me there's other people more worried about everyone else than themselves. So glad I'm not there anymore.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Y'all are so damn stupid. Fake news? This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. Yeah bc someone would make some shit up incriminating themselves about this or that to stay relevant. It's like a damn soap opera. Sounds to me there's other people more worried about everyone else than themselves. So glad I'm not there anymore.
    Worried more about everyone else than themselves? Yea wouldn’t u say that is how they ended up in that situation? man if you ain’t worried about everyone else. Don’t work here no more but still in the thread like 😡🤬🤯 rite rite rite