FHP Stay Away and Be Warned!

Unregistered

FHP Stay Away and Be Warned!

FHP Good Old Boy Network — Stay away and be warned!!!
    Any info on “FHP’s Good Ol’ Boy” Network and Troopers (favoritism) on WHO makes it off probation? Sounds like a suck up...and kiss ass organization to me! Most of the Troopers that ACTUALLY make it appear to be trailer trash...yes, actually living in trailers and working the system. Others living with Mommy until they get their county transfer after the complete their first year. Yeah.. be warned....unless you play the suck up game... stay far away! The people in charge of your future will screw you and write you up for idiotic and minor things to get you out!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FHP Good Old Boy Network — Stay away and be warned!!!
    Any info on “FHP’s Good Ol’ Boy” Network and Troopers (favoritism) on WHO makes it off probation? Sounds like a suck up...and kiss ass organization to me! Most of the Troopers that ACTUALLY make it appear to be trailer trash...yes, actually living in trailers and working the system. Others living with Mommy until they get their county transfer after the complete their first year. Yeah.. be warned....unless you play the suck up game... stay far away! The people in charge of your future will screw you and write you up for idiotic and minor things to get you out!
    https://www.google.com/

Unregistered
    !!!!!!!!I drink good coffee but instant because there is not enough time to cook it, and then wash everything else)