Trouble at the PBA? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Well at least some of your Pasco boys have your back.

Unregistered
    Please attend the general meeting where all these rumors will be addressed.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Open your eyes

It's a nice trap. Don't you wonder why its a Lieutenant that's promoting this? Because they don't want you to protect yourself and Chief can't do it himself. The puppet master is doing his dirty deeds. Ask those that have griefed if Abe was aggressive. Ask those that have gone out on disability if Abe was by their side or if anyone from staff ever checked on them.

Another question you must ask yourself if you don't agree with the above, The use of city email and vehicles for a nonsanctioned event only goes to show the Chief is behind this effort.

I say show up for this vote and show up in great numbers supporting Abe. This is the reason we have a Union to prevent abuse of power.

Note, Abe never had an issue with Chief Castor and since she is going to the Mayor its very smart to get on her side early.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup1234 View Post
    It's a nice trap. Don't you wonder why its a Lieutenant that's promoting this? Because they don't want you to protect yourself and Chief can't do it himself. The puppet master is doing his dirty deeds. Ask those that have griefed if Abe was aggressive. Ask those that have gone out on disability if Abe was by their side or if anyone from staff ever checked on them.

Another question you must ask yourself if you don't agree with the above, The use of city email and vehicles for a nonsanctioned event only goes to show the Chief is behind this effort.

I say show up for this vote and show up in great numbers supporting Abe. This is the reason we have a Union to prevent abuse of power.

Note, Abe never had an issue with Chief Castor and since she is going to the Mayor its very smart to get on her side early.
    Well Said!!!
    If anyone knows Lt Ur-anus you would know that he is a piece of Sh** and would sell his soul to be in with the Chief. This is totally an attack, not only to Carmack, but all of us as a Union. I dont care if you like Abe or not we need to stand up to this Bully of a Chief and douche bag LT. Everyone should show up for this bullsh** vote and kick LT Ur-anus' ass!
    Also, I would love to hear what Jane Castor has to say about this Bully. She got our endorsement. Its time for her to support us and make sure she dumps the creep.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Ask those who know

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well Said!!!
    If anyone knows Lt Ur-anus you would know that he is a piece of Sh** and would sell his soul to be in with the Chief. This is totally an attack, not only to Carmack, but all of us as a Union. I dont care if you like Abe or not we need to stand up to this Bully of a Chief and douche bag LT. Everyone should show up for this bullsh** vote and kick LT Ur-anus' ass!
    Also, I would love to hear what Jane Castor has to say about this Bully. She got our endorsement. Its time for her to support us and make sure she dumps the creep.
    Just ask Lisa Bunn.

Unregistered
    How convenient was it that the Lt waited until Abe was out for surgery to drop his nonsense so that Abe couldn’t immediately respond?

Unregistered
    The knee he injured working for the state pba while delivering hurricane relief on OT?

Unregistered
    It’s clear that Abe and his band of Elves have been working feverishly on this website bashing the Lt and Chief.

If the Lt is involved in a shooting will the PBA represent him or will the President need to step down?
    Is it true the PBA has complained on the Lt’s use of city email? That should be an interesting grievance.
    What kind of man lets such scrutiny to be brought on his daughter, wife and wife’s employer?
    Didn’t the person the PBA endorsed for Mayor say publicly she will keep the Chief?
    Is the President the leader of our next contract negotiation?

Never been so embarrassed to be a member of the PBA.

Unregistered
    It’s clear that Abe and his band of Elves have been working feverishly on this website bashing the Lt and Chief.

If the Lt is involved in a shooting will the PBA represent him or will the President need to step down?
    Is it true the PBA has complained on the Lt’s use of city email? That should be an interesting grievance.
    What kind of man lets such scrutiny to be brought on his daughter, wife and wife’s employer?
    Didn’t the person the PBA endorsed for Mayor say publicly she will keep the Chief?
    Is the President the leader of our next contract negotiation?

Never been so embarrassed to be a member of the PBA.
    Chief, PLEASE stop.
    You have no idea what you are talking about!
    Sounds like you are kind of afraid of being attached to this debacle.
    Word is that you will be out on your ass once Jane Castor is elected.
    Goodbye Bully and take your sh**hole LT with you.

Unregistered
    Well I support Abe. That man is at EVERY meeting and event that you can imagine. He ALWAYS responds to our questions or issues on social media right away. He is always nice and courteous every time I see him and he always answers my questions if I stop him. He always has our backs and defends officers who are in trouble with arbitration etc (maybe to much if anything). Compare him to the last couple presidents we have had, I feel it’s night and day. This guy is on top of his shit. You say he has ulterior motives, well who doesn’t , but at least he takes care of business. As far as him and the chief, not a good relationship at all and it probably hurts us in the long, BUT maybe the chief is simply a **** to him and there is nothing he can do about that. Just my opinion
    You know he puts in Union time for that. He put in to be paid to attend the Mike Roberts memorial event at D2 which was a disgraceful thing to do. All the other officers there off duty didn’t get paid or ask to be. So as he continues to take your SCK/ ANN time from your leave bank every few months, remember that because he is not doing anything that does not benefit Abe.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234